How many putters do you own?

11 I think.

Think I have 3. 157? Holy bejeezers JB!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Only 1 putter for me, but I have been thinking of ditching the SC for a while now. Just not sure what I want yet.

Wonder if JB had to go count?

Anyway, I have 8

TM Spider Vicino
TM Corza Ghost
Odyssey White Ice #1
Odyssey DXF 5500
Odyssey Dual Force Rossie Blade
SeeMore FGP
SeeMore ONE cs
And still own the first putter I ever gamed; Maxfli Tad Moore TM-1

I own 4... but the only one worth a flip is my dinero baron. However, I would like to add a TM Ghost Spider.
1021200.jpg

2. Looking for a third :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Just 2 at the moment.

Got 3 but only use 1

2 for me but pondering a belly or pondering extending my own

Uhm...

Ping Zing.
Ping...something centershafted. C-67?
Scotty Cameron Newport.
Cleveland prototype.
Cleveland Classic Mallet.
SeeMore SB-1 Belly.
SeeMore SB-1.
SeeMore FGP.
Ping Wack-E belly.

I've got three, however I only use one.

Scotty Cameron Newport 34"
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E 34"
HiPPO Anser style 35" (I hate and never use this putter for anything. Goes with the rest of the HiPPO clubs, in the garage for the neighbor's kids to use.)

I am waiting to get the iPing cradle for my phone so I can see if I'm using the right putter. My homemade cradle suggested I have a strong arc (something silly like 13* of closing arc if I remember correctly) and if that's true I need to get a different putter, as my Scotty is better for slight arcs. If I need a new one, then I'll be looking at a Ping Anser Milled, Scotty, Nike Method or Odyssey. I prefer the Anser style or the old Ping Zing as far as looks go. My current Scotty has zero alignment aids and I've discovered that they're an unnecessary distraction. I don't put any marks on my ball either. If the alignment aid is there I'll override my instincts and use it. Without them I go with what feels right. I'm not a lights out putter but I'm certainly better than I was before I got the Newport. Now, that may just be practice but who knows?

Three:

TM Corza Ghost
Yes! Abbie Forged
Titleist Dead Center

Thats a pretty common reaction. You should ask him about his shoes. Or staff bags.

I have 2, my White Ice 7 and an old USKG putter from my junior set.
Omg 157... Do you live in a pro shop? :D

Three putters

1) Taylormade Monte Carlo Rossa
2) Cleveland Classic
3) Odyssey 2 ball mallet

Tapping my way down the highway

One.

Sent from HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

one...dont have room for many more in my bag lol

Dos putters

2 my Dad gave me that I will always keep and 1 that I bought for myself for daily play

Ping IsoPure that I haven't used in 3 years.
Original full sized Taylormade Spider
My current gamer - Taylormade Ghost Spider

As much as there are putters that I would love to own, if I own more than I do I would feel obligated to use them. And I don't want that.

Back