The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree too. I feel that there a few people who would make a good MC Teammate but aren't even going to enter because of what TC mentioned. I have to admit I felt this way at first but said what the hey, maybe I will get in with my creativity. Then it hit me you have to be creative to have creativity so I guess I'm up a creek without a paddle. :smile:

I think it's pretty important for me to make this post. I don't know why but I feel compelled to do so. I get the sense that there are a lot of people who are on the fence about entering this event, for whatever reasons. I just think that if you want to be a part of it, and you meet the qualifications then please enter. I have a feeling that many people feel like the "same old guys" will get in and I just don't think that's the case at all. So please, take the brave plunge forward, submit videos, embrace the event and remember what it's truly all about.

Chunky is still short though!

I completely agree with everything you said he down to the final sentence! If you are on the fence about applying, don't be. Make a video and apply. What's the worst thing that can happen?

I just want everyone to know that there is a panel of judges, who have no flipping clue who anyone on here is, that will be watching and judging for participants. This is as fair as it gets.

I just want everyone to know that there is a panel of judges, who have no flipping clue who anyone on here is, that will be watching and judging for participants. This is as fair as it gets.

Exactly! There are very few reasons not to submit videos for this. By not submitting for any other reason, all you will be doing is making sure you miss out on an awesome opportuinty.

I agree too. I feel that there a few people who would make a good MC Teammate but aren't even going to enter because of what TC mentioned. I have to admit I felt this way at first but said what the hey, maybe I will get in with my creativity. Then it hit me you have to be creative to have creativity so I guess I'm up a creek without a paddle. :smile:

maybe they will feel bad enough for you to let you in??

This is exactly right. And "The same old people" are mostly the THP staff and they are already in it so this is a truly amazing opportunity for 14 THP members to have the experience of a lifetime. We have really cool judges and I can promise you they don't know anything about who you are. In fact, I was talking to one of them the other day and they asked me what a forum was. They are 100% unbiased.

This is exactly right. And "The same old people" are mostly the THP staff and they are already in it so this is a truly amazing opportunity for 14 THP members to have the experience of a lifetime. We have really cool judges and I can promise you they don't know anything about who you are. In fact, I was talking to one of them the other day and they asked me what a forum was. They are 100% unbiased.

now that's comforting hehe

Are they in the bingo league with Ole Gray?

Seriously???

wow even my dad knows what a forum is and he uses AOL as a browser lol

Man, you should let them know what was just posted here. Everybody that puts their mind to it has a really good shot of getting in!

I find that really cool GG. It shows how fair this will be done. I'm sure it's comforting to some that we're worried about the whole entering thing.

They play golf for a living, not a lot of forum time.

TC made a great post. Embrace it. Test your luck. You never know what happens. But I can tell you one thing, ask any of the original group that got in, it was truly an experience they will never forget.

now that's comforting hehe

Seriously???

I find that really cool GG. It shows how fair this will be done. I'm sure it's comforting to some that we're worried about the whole entering thing.

They play golf for a living, not a lot of forum time.

TC made a great post. Embrace it. Test your luck. You never know what happens. But I can tell you one thing, ask any of the original group that got in, it was truly an experience they will never forget.

Like JB said, they are professional golfers so they aren't really familiar with forums but they do know their golf so they will make for great judges. And it shows they really truly are unbiased.

Man, you should let them know what was just posted here. Everybody that puts their mind to it has a really good shot of getting in!

they have seen the post...

well said man!

I think it's pretty important for me to make this post. I don't know why but I feel compelled to do so. I get the sense that there are a lot of people who are on the fence about entering this event, for whatever reasons. I just think that if you want to be a part of it, and you meet the qualifications then please enter. I have a feeling that many people feel like the "same old guys" will get in and I just don't think that's the case at all. So please, take the brave plunge forward, submit videos, embrace the event and remember what it's truly all about.

Chunky is still short though!

Dean and Chunky?

I just shot my videos and they should be sent in tonight! We saw a wild hog chasing a dog on the golf course today so that should bring me some good luck :0) . Hog chasing a dog even on the goat track does not happen too often.

I just shot my videos and they should be sent in tonight! We saw a wild hog chasing a dog on the golf course today so that should bring me some good luck :0) . Hog chasing a dog even on the goat track does not happen too often.

Nice OG. I'm glad you got yours done. I hope you and I both make it in. Then I can whoop you on the course in Florida and in Myrtle beach!

Nice OG. I'm glad you got yours done. I hope you and I both make it in. Then I can whoop you on the course in Florida and in Myrtle beach!

haha I hope you make it in too frog and just maybe we will be on the same team and playing partners. That would be a hoot huh?

haha I hope you make it in too frog and just maybe we will be on the same team and playing partners. That would be a hoot huh?

Okay let's make a deal... Hopefully we are on the same MC team and we know we are on different Outing teams... So Gang up on the other MC teams I say... And watch your back at the outing... LOL

Okay let's make a deal... Hopefully we are on the same MC team and we know we are on different Outing teams... So Gang up on the other MC teams I say... And watch your back at the outing... LOL

That's a hopping good idea there partner :blob:.. I say you better watch your behind at both outing and Morgan Cup because I will be coming to play hardball :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back