2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addendum to previous post...someone please tell me if I get too disgusting....I'll tone it down a notch. :D

haha you are doing good buddy! Just don't forget to keep your balls warm this winter as they don't perform as well when cold :silly:..

Dont you mean the loser dance as you present the trophy to us

Tell him Team Mate as we will have the last dance :bananadance:!

I think we are going to have a fairly large caravan coming from the Carolinas down to Florida. I think we are all going to be read for a drink after that drive.

I'd like to be a passenger in that caravan .... might be some backseat drinkin, I'm thinkin'

I gotta get a move on, next year will be here soon ..........

Yep and another day closer to getting your arse whupped :beat-up::deadhorse:... You going to feel just like Ringo Starr's favorite instrument. :alien:

Oh CUZZ, yur so funny !! I like that one !

HTML:

Poor Gray. Every time he opens his mouth here he either sticks his foot in it, or he gets a slice of humble pie.

I heard that pie was fattening .... I don' know

What are you gonna do with it? Stare at it? Or just touch every piece so no one else can eat it since you cant? hehe.

gonna have to do more than touch it to keep me from eatin it, LOVES ME some bacon ! :D

the two best meats, bacon and sausage !!!!!

I'd like to be a passenger in that caravan .... might be some backseat drinkin, I'm thinkin'

I gotta get a move on, next year will be here soon ..........

Have you put your name on the waiting list to see if an opening occurs? On the other hand can they handle myself and my cousin at the same outing :bulgy-eyes::D

Oh CUZZ, yur so funny !! I like that one !

KellyBo said this morning pesky old JB sure does have his hands full with you and your cousin mikey now :laughing:.

Have you put your name on the waiting list to see if an opening occurs? On the other hand can they handle myself and my cousin at the same outing :bulgy-eyes::D

KellyBo said this morning pesky old JB sure does have his hands full with you and your cousin mikey now :laughing:.
...and she's right. Both of you, and throw in your morning friend Morgan David and it's even more of a handful...:D

...and she's right. Both of you, and throw in your morning friend Morgan David and it's even more of a handful...:D

And don't forget OG's redheaded step son Matty K. That is quite the handful :whew:

LOL at the diarrhea dance. I can see a few folks doing that while they're dodging range balls to find their monster slice off the first tee.

And don't forget OG's redheaded step son Matty K. That is quite the handful :whew:

That family tree is getting so complicated that I'm starting to thing that it actually has branches.

I thought one Og was bad. Oh well team faldo will own all!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

maybe they can make emoticon tee shirts to wear at the outing

maybe they can make emoticon tee shirts to wear at the outing

Yea my tee shirt will have a big:deadhorse: on the front and a :zsimpsons: on the back to represent arse kicker USA :D

NO I meant more like this
:zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance: :zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance:

haha MD that will be the other Teams doing their little non victory dance :D

Hey Gray.. I think after the outing this one would be best for you

animated-emoticons-6.gif

It's cool that THP gives Cookie his own emoticon!

NO I meant more like this
:zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance: :zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance::zdance:

Ole Gray's Outing T-Shirt Choices

Ole Gray's Outing T-Shirt Choices

4549032854_pre.jpg
awesomeness_t_shirt_emoticon_by_iigripii-d4e0rbq.png
t-shirt-emoticon.gif

I've posted this in the past, but I'll post it again because I'm trying to work out travel details. 2 questions:
1) Are most people planning on coming in on Thursday or earlier than that?
2) In past outings, have most people left after the AM round on Sunday or stayed longer than that?

Right now, I'm looking at Wednesday-Sunday. Flights are a little more expensive on Sunday night, but it's one less night I stay at the resort so that helps out with the cost. I'd love to stay until Monday, but I'm not sure that will be in the cards, and even if I could stay until Monday, I'd probably have to leave early on Monday and not get to play any golf that day.

Ary - my plan is to arrive Thursday and leave the resort on Sunday. In the past, some have left for the airport right after Sunday golf, but I know it always seems like a big rush for them.

I usually stay offsite on Sunday night to save some money.

I've posted this in the past, but I'll post it again because I'm trying to work out travel details. 2 questions:
1) Are most people planning on coming in on Thursday or earlier than that?
2) In past outings, have most people left after the AM round on Sunday or stayed longer than that?

Right now, I'm looking at Wednesday-Sunday. Flights are a little more expensive on Sunday night, but it's one less night I stay at the resort so that helps out with the cost. I'd love to stay until Monday, but I'm not sure that will be in the cards, and even if I could stay until Monday, I'd probably have to leave early on Monday and not get to play any golf that day.

We are coming into Orlando Thursday and leaving Monday. Staying at the resort on Friday thru Sunday. At least that is the plans for now as we are hooking up with Dawgdaddy and his wife for off site accommodations for two nights.

We are coming into Orlando Thursday and leaving Monday. Staying at the resort on Friday thru Sunday. At least that is the plans for now as we are hooking up with Dawgdaddy and his wife for off site accommodations for two nights.

Obviously that is my plan too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back