99srxman

@srxman STAY LEFT!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
24ish
Sounds good "BUT" ???

Sounds good "BUT" ???

But, it's really ugly.:bulgy-eyes:

I guess for golfers who frequently shank wedges, it might be useful. I've shanked a few this year, but I don't think I'll be bagging these.

I'd hit it. Damn, as a young guy that was my line at the bar.

Ive actually heard that these are incredible. Especially because there is no "corner" of the wedge.

I'd like to try it out. It would be cool to see some forum testing or a THP review.

I use to play golf with this dude that had a wedge kind of like that. The hosel wasn't cut away it was literally placed on the top edge of the club face. Very odd looking, but man, he could chip and flop from anywhere. His wasn't legal for tourny play. I would love to try a wedge like that F2.

I'd try it.

Yeah this does look quite different, but I would try this out in a second if I thought it would help.

I absolutely hated the original incarnation of these. Thought they felt awful, had terrible weighting and promoted a thin shot. I know others had some success with them based on feedback, but they were definitely not for me.

I absolutely hated the original incarnation of these. Thought they felt awful, had terrible weighting and promoted a thin shot. I know others had some success with them based on feedback, but they were definitely not for me.

I also hate them, havent hit this new one but the first ones were junk for me.

I also hate them, havent hit this new one but the first ones were junk for me.

How did you get to hit them? Other than the infomercial I would have no idea where to get my hands on one of these even if I wanted to.

They just seem silly to me, if you shank the ball that much, I don't think moving the hosel like that is really going to help your game that much.

To be honest, I would only consider bagging these if I could hit it closer to the hole by more than a couple yards over my Vokeys. I just love the spin, feel, and shape of the Vokeys too much to move away over a couple feet.

Wedge play is so much about feel, but I suppose if these work well, one might get over that. A quick perusal of the website notes that the new design is USGA approved.

I wouldn't mind giving it a try it's an interesting concept.

Confession: I tried one...and shanked it :banghead:

How did you get to hit them? Other than the infomercial I would have no idea where to get my hands on one of these even if I wanted to.

They just seem silly to me, if you shank the ball that much, I don't think moving the hosel like that is really going to help your game that much.

There were some used ones in the bin at my course. They felt horrible. I have seen some at golfsmith and other stores in the used stuff as well.

I was at Play-It-Again Sports yesterday and saw a very old SET of irons that looked just like this. It was so similar, I thought to myself "Hey its like that wedge ad I saw". Can't remember the name though. They looked to be about 10+ years old

WOW, so I guess there are stores that sell these then, that surprises me, I just thought it was a total "as seen on tv" gimmick.

My dad still uses the old F2 wedges and he is money with them. I wouldn't game them don't like the look at address

I would give them a try. Like I have said in some other "would you game this" threads.....if I can put it in the hole better with a boat oar on a shaft and it's USGA legal, then by damned that boat oar is going in my bag!

Cleveland VAS irons

cleveland-vas-792-1iron-mens-rh-steel-stiff-golf-club.jpg

I was at Play-It-Again Sports yesterday and saw a very old SET of irons that looked just like this. It was so similar, I thought to myself "Hey its like that wedge ad I saw". Can't remember the name though. They looked to be about 10+ years old

Back