Lady Precept iQ+ Testing Thread

I played out of town today and realized when I got to the course that I forgot to put new balls in my bag. I ended up having to play with a different ball (Vision X3 yellow). It took me half a round to realize why my distances were short on my approach shots. The Vision ball I was using was GREAT off the tee but my iron shots were almost always short by almost a full club distance. I missed my iQ+ balls very much especially with irons shots and chipping. I think I actually hit the Vision ball better off the tee but not enough to make up for the way I hit the iQ+ everywhere else.

That really says something about the precept when there is a full club difference between that and another ball.

I recently won a $100 gift card to the PGA Tour Superstore. Here's what I bought with it:

DSCF0242.jpg

I recently won a $100 gift card to the PGA Tour Superstore. Here's what I bought with it:

DSCF0242.jpg

That's awesome kellybo. I'm pretty sure nerfny would do the same. These precept balls have been a pretty big hit

Thats a great testimonial as to how good these balls are for you KellyBo.

DSCF0242.jpg

Thats awesome KB, nothing better than buying something you tested first.

Is the pink still working ok for all of you with the fall conditions? I've had mixed success with the pink RX.

I haven't gone through all of the pages, but KellyBo, from your woods and iron shaft flex, I'm surprised you'd use a ball for a slower swing speed. Are you seeing longer distances with the irons and woods?

then after waiting for him to hit three shots from the adjacent fairway & take three more to get out of the greenside bunker, calmly walked up and dropped my pearly white ball into to center of the cup for an eagle.

Guy didn't say a word to me rest of the front nine, then begged out of back nine.

Congratulations on the eagle. That's really terrible about the poor attitude. That can make a very unpleasant afternoon. I've been paired up with men that obviously don't want to be out with a woman. I don't know why they don't pass and wait for the next single?

I haven't gone through all of the pages, but KellyBo, from your woods and iron shaft flex, I'm surprised you'd use a ball for a slower swing speed. Are you seeing longer distances with the irons and woods?

When I was asked to test these balls, I was certain I wouldn't like a lady ball. I had previously had a ball fitting by another company and the lady ball they had did not work well for me at all. In fact, I was much shorter off the tee with that one. I put this ball through all kinds of testing and tried hard to prove the ball I was fitted to was better. I was proven wrong. In fact, I even wrote Bridgestone (there quoted reply is included earlier in this testing) about my concerns with this ball being too low compression for me. They wrote back and explained that this ball would work well for my swing speed and in fact with swing speeds much higher than mine. The biggest difference for me has been with the irons. It's a huge difference in feel, ball flight, and even distance. They are so soft. I honestly hate any other ball that I play since testing these. I highly recommend that you give them a shot. You may be as surprised as me.

Is the pink still working ok for all of you with the fall conditions? I've had mixed success with the pink RX.

Sadly I won't be able to answer this. Between the fact it is dark now when I get home and the weather being so up and down, I haven't had a chance to play. The last time I did play I noticed I was having a harder time seeing the ball. That was with both the pink and white versions. I don't know if it was the balls or the fact I need new contacts.

If you notice, I didn't buy any pink balls this time around. They are just too hard to find in all the leaves. Of course, they're all hard to find right now. I'm playing the white ones for now.

Thanks ladies.

I love the pink ball in normal conditions, but finding it in the fall can be a challenge.

Thanks ladies.

I love the pink ball in normal conditions, but finding it in the fall can be a challenge.

I think finding any ball in the fall can be a challenge.

Just thought I would give this thread a bump and remind anyone buying for a female golfer in their family how much those of us that did the test loved this ball.

Just thought I would give this thread a bump and remind anyone buying for a female golfer in their family how much those of us that did the test loved this ball.

wonder if that was meant for me:bulgy-eyes:

BudgetGolf.com has them for $11.96/dozen right now.

BudgetGolf.com has them for $11.96/dozen right now.

It is last years ball that is $11.96. This years ball is spelled Lady iQ + last years was Lady iQ Plus. Either way both are a great ball.

^^ That is exactly why I tracked down this thread to ask a question: How do these compare to last year's IQ Plus? Not that it matters price wise (16.99 vs 19.99). Particularly with regards to spin. My girlfriend went from Karma's to e6's and recently I got her on the Bridgestone RX balls because she gets the spin she needs out of them.

^^ That is exactly why I tracked down this thread to ask a question: How do these compare to last year's IQ Plus? Not that it matters price wise (16.99 vs 19.99). Particularly with regards to spin. My girlfriend went from Karma's to e6's and recently I got her on the Bridgestone RX balls because she gets the spin she needs out of them.

Nerfny played the Nike Karma balls for 2 years before trying last years Precept and testing this years. She'll definitely be able to answer that question for you, if she hasn't already somewhere in this thread.

I got more spin out of both this years and last years IQ +'s compared to other golf balls. I have played with every ball you've mentioned and I love the precepts. I actually have about 4 dozen Karmas sitting untouched after I started playing the precepts. The RX just feels like to hard of a ball for me. I will still throw in playing the e6 every now and then.

I just bought a sleeve of these to try out, now i just need the weather to cooperate so I can get out to try them.

I got more spin out of both this years and last years IQ +'s compared to other golf balls. I have played with every ball you've mentioned and I love the precepts. I actually have about 4 dozen Karmas sitting untouched after I started playing the precepts. The RX just feels like to hard of a ball for me. I will still throw in playing the e6 every now and then.

Great, thanks! We have so many boxes of golf balls here.. we need another dozen like we need a hole in our heads, but I'll probably end up grabbing a box for her to try out.

Back