The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Jacksonville/Colts game is a barn burner!

That Jacksonville/Colts game is a barn burner!

They will score more than Seattle vs. Browns earlier this year lol

An amazing catch that didn't count. Don't miss the replays.

[video=youtube;vvBnBkkdr-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvBnBkkdr-8[/video]

Wow that is an amazing catch! That sucks it got called back. I call that the Seahawks syndrome; it always happens to us. Unfortunately we don't have many amazing catches, or catches at all for that matter.

Amazing catch. I love Baldwin, I have ever since he was at Pitt. Too bad it was called back, but it still happened so the replays will live on.

That was a great catch Smally. How about that touchdown, have you fooled? They got me, lol.

Great catch...too bad it never happened

Fitzpatrick does have a nice beard going on.

Andy Dalton is the best QB ever. I think it comes with the hair color. :D

Arian Foster has more total yards than the Tampa Bay Bucs.

Gotta love Jason Garrett when he throws the challenge flag....former QB and he throws it Galway across the field..lol

Call it whatever you want, but without the guy the team is a giant failure. With the guy, they are competing every week. Tim Tebow on pace to win again!

I can't believe I'm going to say this: GREAT THROW by Tebow for a TD pass to Eric Decker. Put the ball right in his hands over his shoulder on an out-and-up route.

So CBS was showing the Cowboys / Bills in my market. They switched games midway through the 3rd quarter to find a more competitive game. It made me laugh.

They switched to the Steelers/Bengals. I am openly rooting for Andy Dalton to do well.

Call it whatever you want, but without the guy the team is a giant failure. With the guy, they are competing every week. Tim Tebow on pace to win again!

Not every week. The Lions destroyed him.

Reggie Bush with his 2nd TD run of the day, Dolphins go up 20-9. Barring a huge Redskins comeback, the Dolphins will have won 2 in a row and say goodbye to their chances for Andrew Luck.

Meanwhile, the Colts have put in Dan Orlovsky in place of Curtis Painter. As if they couldn't "Suck for Luck" any harder.

The Chiefs can't stop the run and get burned by one of 8 passes thrown. What a team.

I am openly rooting for Andy Dalton to do well.
\

HAHAHHA
As opposed to most of your objective thoughts in this thread. :act-up:

He finds a way to do it...hard to believe that you have only 2 pass completions and are still winning the game.

I dunno who that Eagles receiver was but he literally stopped running downfield because Peterson was covering him well. Way to give up before the play ends.

Andy Dalton is a ginger. Ftw.

He finds a way to do it...hard to believe that you have only 2 pass completions and are still winning the game.

I feel the same way when I see a team win with only 10 rushing attempts.

\

HAHAHHA
As opposed to most of your objective thoughts in this thread. :act-up:

It's not my fault Aaron Rodgers is awesome.

I feel like that may have been some good natured grief, I'm ok with it. Plus 99% of the posts in this thread lack objectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back