Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reviews on those Greenstars? For that price the all-whites would be a no brainer really, are they comfortable?

Any reviews on those Greenstars? For that price the all-whites would be a no brainer really, are they comfortable?

Yes, they are. I am a walker and have zero issues with them. Great value for the price IMO.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks for the info!

Yes, they are. I am a walker and have zero issues with them. Great value for the price IMO.

Tappin' from my iPad!

looks like dicks, golf galaxy, golfsmith and others are selling the R11 driver for $299 and the Burner 2.0 Superfast for $199

looks like dicks, golf galaxy, golfsmith and others are selling the R11 driver for $299 and the Burner 2.0 Superfast for $199

Just a heads up on this one. Golfsmith is running a 20% off Friends and Family Discount right now, and it's applicable for the R11 line. You can get the R11 driver for $239.99 plus tax/shipping.

The discount codes is "FFN11"

Last edited:
Just a heads up on this one. Golfsmith is running a 20% off Friends and Family Discount right now, and it's applicable for the R11 and Burner lines. You can get the R11 driver for $239.99 plus tax/shipping.

FYI - the F&F offer is good from 11/16 – 11/21.

Golfsmith’s Holiday Friends & Family Event is underway with 20% Off your entire order.
image-4492917-10967080
Use code FFN11 for your F&F discount at checkout. Offer good from 11/16 – 11/21.

Just a heads up on this one. Golfsmith is running a 20% off Friends and Family Discount right now, and it's applicable for the R11 and Burner lines. You can get the R11 driver for $239.99 plus tax/shipping.

Weird...the discount works for the R11 but not the Superfast 2.0

Hello Dad,s new driver for Christmas. Just bought it, $348.00 with shipping

I'm thinking the same thing. He really wants an R11 driver, though he says he just needs the head because he has a R and A flex shaft with tip on it.

that will mean you can get it for 240 plus shipping or they may have pickup at the store
I'm thinking the same thing. He really wants an R11 driver, though he says he just needs the head because he has a R and A flex shaft with tip on it.

that will mean you can get it for 240 plus shipping or they may have pickup at the store

Yup. Unfortunately not Golfsmith stores near me. I'll just have to move to FL and fix that issue

The R13 must be coming out soon.

If anyone is interested in Sundog Eyewear- they are offering buy one get one free on all Hunter Mahan models of equal or lesser value. It's a really good deal if you like their glasses.

Taylor Made is running a sale on this stuff, you can buy direct or thru and authorized dealer. I got an email this morning from them.

UK guys - onlinegolf have the Mashie on sale now (due to the impending new model), bargain at £60 or 2 for £110 I think.

Gpp Golf has bags at 20% off today

I think today is golfsmith's last day for 20% off. Code ffn11

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Thanks - picked up a TaylorMade travel bag that was already $65 off, and this knocked off another $50.

I think today is golfsmith's last day for 20% off. Code ffn11

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back