Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've thought cheese heads were big milk folks.

--
tapatalk

Some are. I'm more like Ron Burgundy on a hot day.

Kevin

I only got 14 in yesterday. #slowplayiskiller

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

My home course is closed again today due to frost, and the only course that is open has a little tournament going on that they won't let me play in. Grrrrr this sucks due to work and now the frost I haven't played 18 holes in 3 weeks and its going to be at least 4 weeks before I can as I am going to Regina next week.

Hold the Phone!!!! I just found an open course with no tourney going on. Shotgun start at noon, I have to prepare my wife that I might be golfing the day before I leave for a week away from home again, but I'm jonesing! I'm going to have to go to my club, pick up my clubs and then drive to the other course but I think I can do it.

EDIT: And now they have closed the course for the day! No golf for me today and I'm sad. NFL better be good today or I'm going to freaking lose it.

Last edited:
I know the feeling CB. All of the courses up here have been closed since November 1st, which is roughly when the weather typically changes. I haven't played in about a month and it's killing me. I wish I lived in a different climate.

Same rant again, I hate wildblue internet. I have given up on loading my vids to youtube. Still trying to just email them is taken forever!

I know the feeling CB. All of the courses up here have been closed since November 1st, which is roughly when the weather typically changes. I haven't played in about a month and it's killing me. I wish I lived in a different climate.

It sucks man, this is just the time of the year where the courses are open but frost can kill ya. You have to phone every day

This one might not go over too well; but here's my rant;

It was way too hot on the course today for being November 20th. Seriously, high 80s and sweating in late November?

Hehe.:D

It was way too hot on the course today for being November 20th. Seriously, high 80s and sweating in late November?

Not funny, not funny at all.

That sucks man...its only 70 here.

That sucks man...its only 70 here.
I, and many of my northern brethren, hate both of you! hahaha

I, and many of my northern brethren, hate both of you! hahaha

Haha well I like all of you...how does that make you feel now?

If you want a real rant I am playing golf with my mom today...she hasnt swung a club in months and wasnt exactly a "pro" last time she played.

I am never going to complain about weather in the 80s... Period.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

War.Eagle you are now on my list. I can't golf today cause there is too much frost that the courses are closed for the day, and you're bitching that it was too hot on the golf course. I've never given anyone negative rep, but I was close there.

War.Eagle you are now on my list. I can't golf today cause there is too much frost that the courses are closed for the day, and you're bitching that it was too hot on the golf course. I've never given anyone negative rep, but I was close there.

I got sunburnt on Thursday :/. It started out all cloudy and started raining for about 5 minutes. Then it cleared up and was about 82 degrees and humid.

I got sunburnt on Thursday :/. It started out all cloudy and started raining for about 5 minutes. Then it cleared up and was about 82 degrees and humid.

I'm happy for you though, I would love to live there, but you can't come in here and b*tch about it.

I'm happy for you though, I would love to live there, but you can't come in here and b*tch about it.

Haha I'm just messing with you. Don't worry, no one likes our state during June-September so it evens out kinda.

I would have deserved it, but I was joking around.

I hate raking leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back