The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good is good and Smalls is on fire today. I hope we can share sometime on the course my man!
I would say I'll be here all week, but this is a limited engagement until next week. Today ends for me about 7PM and I have a 15 hour drive ahead of me at 3:00 Tuesday morning.

Filler, like in dog food. So THP will be eating dog food at the outing.
If that's what you consider Team Hackers and Team Paradise, yes.

Seems as though I am not multi quoting. Don't tell OEM Kevin! hahaha

Whole bunch of nonsense being throw around in here.

Listen. Just like every band needs a Danny Bonaducci to really highlight the awesomeness of David Cassidy, the Morgan Cup will need a supporting cast to display Team THP's domination. We all have our roles in this thing.

Hahaha...I can't believe you went with a Partridge Family reference! Hahahaha

I would say I'll be here all week, but this is a limited engagement until next week. Today ends for me about 7PM and I have a 15 hour drive ahead of me at 3:00 Tuesday morning.

Smalls have a great thanksgiving and drive safe!

Listen. Just like every band needs a Danny Bonaducci to really highlight the awesomeness of David Cassidy, the Morgan Cup will need a supporting cast to display Team THP's domination. We all have our roles in this thing.

So who's going to be be Susan Dey?

My problem is that I really like everybody on Team THP. I hate to break their hearts and their spirit when playing them.

You guys on Team THP can be confident right now not knowing who you are competing against and being able to hand pick your team with staffers. If us in the forum could hand pick our teams you wouldn't be so brash. As it is, I will still take my chances with any of my forum member bretheren. Team THP reminds me a little of the Eagles. The dream team pre season, but not living up to expectations. The pressure is all on Team THP!

Whole bunch of nonsense being throw around in here.

And just like every wanna be top dog, Team THP will be walked all over True blue and Caledonia. THP will heel to team hackers and paradise commands. Sit, fetch and roll over and play dead, you just lost the Morgan Cup.

I have no pressure today. Playing and all the other stuff is the easy part!

Since she didn't sing either, one of the pretenders yet to be announced.

I'm hope I'm that pretender, because then I would finally be pretty.

...wait...

Smalls have a great thanksgiving and drive safe!
Thanks, tad. We going to be going through eight states on the way to North Carolina, including five (Indiana, Kentucky, W. Virginia, Virginia and N.Carolina) that I have never been to before.

Thanks, tad. We going to be going through eight states on the way to North Carolina, including five (Indiana, Kentucky, W. Virginia, Virginia and N.Carolina) that I have never been to before.

North Carolina! A lot of THP'ers in NC. Where you gonna be, and, are you bringing your clubs?

North Carolina! A lot of THP'ers in NC. Where you gonna be, and, are you bringing your clubs?
Oak Ridge (just west of Greensboro). Bringing my driver for the driving range, but that's it. We're bringing the two big dogs who will be in the passenger seats of the Outback, so we only have the rear for stuff to bring.

You guys on Team THP can be confident right now not knowing who you are competing against and being able to hand pick your team with staffers. If us in the forum could hand pick our teams you wouldn't be so brash. As it is, I will still take my chances with any of my forum member bretheren. Team THP reminds me a little of the Eagles. The dream team pre season, but not living up to expectations. The pressure is all on Team THP!

Hand pick? We have had most of these staff members for multiple years. It was not as if GolferGal said lets take the 8 lowest indexes and make them testers. Team THP knows who sent in videos, because people announced it in the threads. Perhaps they see those names and realize that like most outings, the results speak for themselves.

Guys, lets keep this to the MC discussion please. Thanks.

Guys, lets keep this to the MC discussion please. Thanks.
I knew this was coming and was about to move it to the banter thread. Oops.

Not to change the subject, but IF I am somehow magically selected I'm not much of a trash talker. Not only am I bad at it, but my heart isn't in it. I like everybody and well, it's hard for me to do that kind of thing.

Not to change the subject, but IF I am somehow magically selected I'm not much of a trash talker. Not only am I bad at it, but my heart isn't in it. I like everybody and well, it's hard for me to do that kind of thing.

Trash talk is not a requirement. If chosen just turn the other check, multiple times and stay active.... :D

Wait until you start getting slammed. The rebuttal trash talk will come naturally.

And if anyone gets their feelings hurt in the MC trash talk threads, too bad!

Me too Sean. I rarely ever trash talk and never brag about whupping folks and stuff. I just go out and git er done :D

I didn't used to be at all either. Now it is very slight, but still there. I'm thinking it will continue to progress, and it will for you too if you hang around the MC thread whether you are selected or not!

Me too Sean. I rarely ever trash talk and never brag about whupping folks and stuff. I just go out and git er done :D
You are one of the most soft-spoken people on THP, OG. I never see you saying bad things about anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back