The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some solid prep work man...good luck out there!

Good luck to everyone who threw a video application in.

On a preparatory note, I will be playing golf with none other than the Big Break's own, Robbie Biershank today. I'm going to try to see if he's down for some match play or if he'll participate in a hole of the day video. I'm playing with a client and apparently he and Mr. Biershank are regular golf buddies. This is what Team THP does for preparation. Our Captain prepares by playing LPGA golfers.

Good Luck to everyone....I also applaud everyone that took the time to make a video and submit 'em. I had a blast making mine and can't wait for the leadup to the announcements and viewing party.

I have had a sneak peak at two of the entrants and I must say they are awesome! No I am not talking about mine either :alien:

I want to thank all the guys/gals who took the time to make the videos. I know it took time to come up with your ideas and then time to go out and execute your plan. Whether you get in or not, it is appreciated that you took the time to enter and show your support. Good luck to all who have entered and I can't wait to meet the lucky chosen.
Well said.

Good Luck to everyone who submitted a video.

Hope everyone who wanted to get their videos in was able to without any issue. I wish you all the best of luck. I know it means a lot to JB and GolferGal that everyone took some time and put together a couple of videos for them.

Got my videos in last night. Had to redo them all as my laptop decided to die this week. They aren't the best but at least they are something. Can't get picked if you don't enter......

Got my videos in last night. Had to redo them all as my laptop decided to die this week. They aren't the best but at least they are something. Can't get picked if you don't enter......

Glad you got in buddy and good luck! butters is a player and I guarantee you he has a sharp golf game :golf2:. I was paired with both him and chewie at a recent golf trip and they both impressed me with their cup style play.

Very nicely stated, Chunky. I definitely want to thank every one of you for adding your contribution to something that is so important to THP and our community. The best part is now that you've entered - you might get in!

It's about to get real around here and I truly want to wish you all the best of luck. This is going to be the opportunity of a lifetime for the 24 people that get chosen.

It's only 16 right?? Because Team THP has already been chosen.

Hahaha. Yea, that was poorly worded. The 24 participants are going to have their minds blown I do believe :)

Wow, 14 spots a d lots of great people submitting videos....gonna be a tough job selecting the winners.....glad that's not my job!

I'm really glad folks stepped up and submitted vids. The viewing party on December 3 will be a great time. Then the hand ringing will begin. Don't sweat the small stuff folks. Enjoy your families over the holidays and we all see what the judges think a few weeks.

I'm really glad folks stepped up and submitted vids. The viewing party on December 3 will be a great time. Then the hand ringing will begin. Don't sweat the small stuff folks. Enjoy your families over the holidays and we all see what the judges think a few weeks.

Well said Tad. We are all done with the tough part, now it is transferred to the judges. Although I REALLY want to be a part of MC 2.0, I feel good about entering and am not going to be sweating it at all until maybe day 5, 6, 7 of the selections if my name hasn't been called. I think this whole process has been and will continue to be a blast with the viewing party coming up. It is just plain amazing to be involved in such a unique and cool event!

How soon after the final two names will the lucky 14 be placed on a team? Or is this going to happen as they are picked?

I was wondering the same thing Smalls. I have to assume the EOMs will be watching to see who could possibly get picked.

I can't wait for the 3rd! And I can't wait for the selections to be announced!

I was wondering the same thing Smalls. I have to assume the EOMs will be watching to see who could possibly get picked.
I'm just glad that the trash talking can really get started, instead of it all going on the two losing captains.

Yeah this is going to be so much fun to see who gets selected. It is kind of comforting knowing you did everything you could and now we just have to wait and see. I am sure my wife will be happy because this means I can focus on the family for the holiday weekend.

How soon after the final two names will the lucky 14 be placed on a team? Or is this going to happen as they are picked?

I was wondering the same. Maybe because 2 per day get announced, TH and TP also get one player on the team each night?

My guess is that the teams are announced afterwards and not in conjunction with the participant selections.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I'm just glad that the trash talking can really get started, instead of it all going on the two losing captains.

Seriously....THP should be dreading the trash talk that is currently rolling down hill toward to guys. By the time the last man or woman is announced it will be a fevered pitch. We have to be careful not to neglect the other happenings on THP. I mean two butt whoopings in 2012 may set THP back to the stone ages

Good luck to everyone who threw a video application in.

On a preparatory note, I will be playing golf with none other than the Big Break's own, Robbie Biershank today. I'm going to try to see if he's down for some match play or if he'll participate in a hole of the day video. I'm playing with a client and apparently he and Mr. Biershank are regular golf buddies. This is what Team THP does for preparation. Our Captain prepares by playing LPGA golfers.

That is really cool TC. Have fun out there, and rep the heck out of THP, and TMC!

I agree. It'll be nice for you guys and for the judges to be overwhelmed with video.

I agree with this statement completely. I was pushing everone to submit entries, even though that makes it tougher to get a spot, because a ton of entries will make it more likely that this great event continues into the future.

This is a great question Smallville.

Wow, 14 spots a d lots of great people submitting videos....gonna be a tough job selecting the winners.....glad that's not my job!

Me too. I was talking with some of the panel this weekend and they know the pressure.

It will be shortly thereafter.

Seriously....THP should be dreading the trash talk that is currently rolling down hill toward to guys. By the time the last man or woman is announced it will be a fevered pitch. We have to be careful not to neglect the other happenings on THP. I mean two butt whoopings in 2012 may set THP back to the stone ages

Or cause there to be openings for staff positions at THP. LOL

I know that the selected participants will be choosen because they are the right people to represent THP and the OEMs. Not because they had the flashiest video. There are a lot of great people here who will be great at this event. As much as everybody here on THP is a part of the MC2.0, the people who will be selected to be the faces of the event will be fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back