Chevron World Challenge (Spoilers)

Where is Tmod...Casey is making a run!

Awful break for Zach on that bunker lie

Even if Tiger wins today, his game isn't nearly as sharp as it was during the President's Cup.

Even if Tiger wins today, his game isn't nearly as sharp as it was during the President's Cup.

I think you could argue his 2nd round was just as sharp, if not sharper.

Tournaments are four rounds.

All that matters is the score after the 72nd hole. I see Paul Casey is making a charge up the leaderboard. I feel nausea coming on just seeing his name up there.

Tournaments are four rounds.

Oh, I understand. I was just saying that I thought his game looked really good during the 2nd round. Overall, to me his game looks about on par overall with the Presidents Cup. I guess it's all subjective.

Go Tigger.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who occasionally reverts back to old habits.

And they are tied again.

Maybe. Longer putt than he probably would have liked coming back.

He seems rattled right now. Almost like he's not trusting what's got him here the past few weeks.

He seems rattled right now. Almost like he's not trusting what's got him here the past few weeks.

Not easy going head to head with a guy like Zach.

Kevin

Kevin

Zach sure is intimidating. It's like they've switched places from a few years ago.

Kevin

True. I like watching him play. Doesn't seem like much gets him down, just keeps grinding away.

i can't call this one now.i was expecting tiger to come out all guns blazing but that doesn't appear to be the case.

i think the 15th will play a major role in the outcome and if not this is going right down the wire....possible play off again for tiger.that will play havoc on tigers mind after losing last year to graeme mcdowell.

Tigger could pick up a stroke now as Johnson has a really long putt and Tigger with a mid to short one. They still have a par 5 left and Tigger could really put it away if he plays it well.

Tigger could pick up a stroke now as Johnson has a really long putt and Tigger with a mid to short one. They still have a par 5 left and Tigger could really put it away if he plays it well.

i hope he does,but does anyone else ever get that edgy feeling that tiger is the one who could make the bigger mistake out of the 2?or is it just me lol!!!!

found a link...woohoo

Zach is toying with him by chipping.

Kevin

spoke too soon

Chipping on the green for Johnson. Cool.

Back