The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone would be scared to play a match against dmb, he's a wicked good golfer that will crush your spirit and soul with every clutch shot he makes. He is going to be a killer in the Morgan Cup!

FIFY...

Does anyone know if they are going to let Fans/Spectators onto the course to watch and cheer the action ?

I'm considering going over there to support the event, THP, Sponsors and rival teams :D

It would be GREAT if we can get out on the course to cheer on our favs !!!
It's been mentioned already, but yes they are, in fact arydolphin had a huge following! But volunteering to help out GG is a good thing too.

If you are going to have the time, why not volunteer? It's a great way to be a part of the action. If I am not a participant, I will be there as a volunteer, and I am sure GG will take all the help she can get.
Exactly.

I agree, I am dying to see who is on Team Hackers with me.
It will be fun to finally find out who will be clapping for Team THP as we hoist the Morgan Cup in victory.

Everyone would be scared to play a match against Hawk dmb, he's a wicked good golfer that will crush your spirit and soul with every clutch shot he makes. He is going to be a killer in the Morgan Cup!
Last time I played with Hawk he crushed a drive over 300 yards. It was awesome.

Last time I played with Hawk he crushed a drive over 300 yards. It was awesome.

I got to witness that. The guy's an animal!

It's been mentioned already, but yes they are, in fact arydolphin had a huge following! But volunteering to help out GG is a good thing too.

That's because I'm a pretty big deal.

Seriously, I had some family members at the first Morgan Cup, and the resort was nice enough to let them follow along in golf carts. I'm not sure what will happen with this Morgan Cup, but I think it would be a good idea to have that option available for significant others and/or family, or just for other THPers that want to come and watch. I will say that while you may want to watch the matches, it's a better idea if you contact JB and GG when the event gets closer to see if you can volunteer. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that happened at the first event, and the volunteers at the first event worked their butts off, so more help would always be appreciated.

Why did Gary Wright stand up and start singing Dream Weaver the second I read this post?

I think it was more Kansas: Dust in the Wind.

That's because I'm a pretty big deal.

Seriously, I had some family members at the first Morgan Cup, and the resort was nice enough to let them follow along in golf carts. I'm not sure what will happen with this Morgan Cup, but I think it would be a good idea to have that option available for significant others and/or family, or just for other THPers that want to come and watch. I will say that while you may want to watch the matches, it's a better idea if you contact JB and GG when the event gets closer to see if you can volunteer. There is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that happened at the first event, and the volunteers at the first event worked their butts off, so more help would always be appreciated.

I liked your family!

Before we start to get off topic, lets remember that this thread is fully about the event in its entirety. THanks.

I liked your family!

They liked you too!

If I get into the second Morgan Cup, I'm pretty sure my parents would be there again, Myrtle Beach is a 3-hour drive from where they live.

Nope...I got it. Geto Boys: Minds Playin' Tricks on me

BINGO cuz you're clearing losing it with that FIFY!

I think your song selection is more:

Fugees: Killing Me Softly

He is a blast to tee it up with. So is Yoccos and Biggsy. Heck any other THPers out there.

We had a blast. I'd probably lose but I relish the opportunity to fling divots at you.

hmmm, I could do a rematch, but. I have a feeling I am gonna get called out by someone this year.

I won't be dude. I'm honestly losing sleep about having to even try and trash talk you. I can't.

We had a blast. I'd probably lose but I relish the opportunity to fling divots at you.

That would be good times. Just don't sling the muddy ones at me. I like my threads clean. HAHA

I will destroy everyone. Especially now that the belbs isn't in this one.

I will destroy everyone with my gas and chest hair! Especially now that the belbs isn't in this one.

That is right!

That would be good times. Just don't sling the muddy ones at me. I like my threads clean. HAHA

Advantage Yoccos! Hahaha

I can't wait to watch. I figure I'll anchor again though. Well semi anchor.

Advantage Yoccos! Hahaha

I can't wait to watch. I figure I'll anchor again though. Well semi anchor.

Me too. It's been a long time since I've seen TC play golf and I'm looking forward to it. We can co-anchor along with our co-speculating, Yoccos.

Me too. It's been a long time since I've seen TC play golf and I'm looking forward to it. We can co-anchor along with our co-speculating, Yoccos.

Hawk, I would go to the ends of the universe to co semi anchor speculate and Hawkponder.

People will underestimate us and get a face full or players irons and hybrids! Not to mention a clinic on how to put one close with a wedge.

Belbs got lucky against you last time buddy, you can beat him.

But you are right, you will destroy everyone. Man I hope we get to see a TC and Jake pairing in the scramble, it won't be pretty for whoever is on the other side of the tee box, that's for sure.

But you are right, you will destroy everyone. Man I hope we get to see a TC and Jake pairing in the scramble, it won't be pretty for whoever is on the other side of the tee box, that's for sure.

We might shoot 10-12 under. Seriously.

Hawk, I would go to the ends of the universe to co semi anchor speculate and Hawkponder.

People will underestimate us and get a face full or players irons and hybrids! Not to mention a clinic on how to put one close with a wedge.

People will underestimate us due to our good nature and self-deprication. Then.... BAM!! You just went down 4&3 fool!

Yes! Me too. Rumor has it Dean and Chunky asked for TC and I to be at least 6 holes apart so we didn't make their teams cry. I can't even imagine TC with a golfer who has all the shots. And more!

People will underestimate us due to our good nature and self-deprication. Then.... BAM!! You just went down 4&3 fool!

Hell yes, and with my new friend wishing me good luck (I think, this is just a rumor that I just made up) we would be unstoppable.

We might shoot 10-12 under. Seriously.
I agree. It'll be fun, well for us anyway. I'd hate to see a top pairing from one of those other teams get dismantled right away, talk about a huge blow to their confidence for the rest of the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back