The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

I can tell you one thing though. If we don't get in. We can have the Yorkem vs DMB match play event. We will do it at the Capt Hook's Adventure Golf and Go Carts. If I don't beat you in golf, I will take you out in the go carts!

Hahaha. It's close by, so we can get down there, help out GG, grab some cameras and make the players nervous! hahaha

Thanks for the support Yorkem! I hope you get lucky this weekend!

Dude, your videos were good. I loved your promo, and while the judges don't know you from here, I think you would do a great job repping your sponsor, THP, and the event as a whole.

Hahaha. It's close by, so we can get down there, help out GG, grab some cameras and make the players nervous! hahaha

So why did you miss that putt? Because I feel like Yorkem is stalking me with the camera!

Speaking of age, I was probably the youngest applicant. I turned 18 in October. I would be a lot younger than the rest of you guys if I got in.

So why did you miss that putt? Because I feel like Yorkem is stalking me with the camera!

ROFLMAO! This just cracked me up!

Speaking of age, I was probably the youngest applicant. I turned 18 in October. I would be a lot younger than the rest of you guys if I got in.

A lot!! Lol. I may have socks older than you.

so far, I am the only returning MCer on Team Hackers. I like it!

Assistant Capt One-T will be leaned on heavily as we move toward victory. CB you stink. Dean you do as well

Getting closer to finding out who another teammate and another foe is! Just 6 Hours and 35 mins to go. This is still so exciting. :rockon:

Assistant Capt One-T will be leaned on heavily as we move toward victory. CB you stink. Dean you do as well

uh oh....that could be bad

You are safe!!! .LOL All of the MC 1.0 participants who have entered for MC 2.0 have already been chosen.

didnt realize this. I thought others entered.

I have kept quiet about predictions, but I am going to give my predictions for the final 6 spots. In no particular order, I think the last 6 to get in are: D_IN_LA, SW, Cookie, Tadashi, Thainer, and Dr. Teeth. If I left you off the list, don't feel too bad, I left myself off too.

Your list is pretty close to mine. I would throw DMB, Tomahawk and Ole Gray in there if it were me.

Your list is pretty close to mine. I would throw DMB, Tomahawk and Ole Gray in there if it were me.

Don't forget about KB!! I think she gets in too. Just not sure on when. Man so many are going to be disappointed.

Are you crazy? One of the steadiest golfers I've played with. I'm thinking undefeated for you.

uh oh....that could be bad

didnt realize this. I thought others entered.

The MC teams are shaping up nicely. I'm looking forward to seeing who else is chosen from all the great videos left.

Okay I got myself together for the moment...

sorry for quoting myself... But I have to give props to someone. THANK YOU Patty @ Blind9 for my wonderful Frog head cover I used in my video and every round! You were a big help. I love it!

DON'T sell yourself short my friend. You had some creativity in your offerings and deserve to be on your own and that of others.
I have kept quiet about predictions, but I am going to give my predictions for the final 6 spots. In no particular order, I think the last 6 to get in are: D_IN_LA, SW, Cookie, Tadashi, Thainer, and Dr. Teeth. If I left you off the list, don't feel too bad, I left myself off too.

Yep, that left me out in the cold with you.

Instead of who? Only 6 spots left, so you can't just add some more.

DON'T sell yourself short my friend. You had some creativity in your offerings and deserve to be on your own and that of others.

I appreciate that Freddie, and I haven't given up hope. It has been said a bunch, but man am I glad I didn't have to make these decisions. You know who else is probably thrilled after seeing the videos...JB! hahaha

Yep, that left me out in the cold with you.

I hope I am wrong, for selfish reasons obviously, but this is just my list, and really has no bearing on the decisions. Also, there are a ton of other entries out there that are deserving. How about you guys? Any ideas?

Are you crazy? One of the steadiest golfers I've played with. I'm thinking undefeated for you.

well, I appreciate the words buddy. I am thinking undefeated as well, unless I have to go against my bro, out of 1000000000 tries I still havent slayed the dragon

edit: same with JB, I have only played him 3 times(I think) but havent beat him either

getting caught up...congrats to bullfrog and biggsy!

well, I appreciate the words buddy. I am thinking undefeated as well, unless I have to go against my bro, out of 1000000000 tries I still havent slayed the dragon

I think you can take down Puff.

edit: same with JB, I have only played him 3 times(I think) but havent beat him either

Get in line, I have only played with him once and as I'm sure everyone here has seen, it did not go as planned. Maybe we will both get our chance again this July

You know who else is probably thrilled after seeing the videos...JB! hahaha

You have no idea. It still pains me that there are so many that will not get in despite me thinking they deserve to for their presence on the forum. This is one of the hardest things we have had to do since starting this place. A lot of times when you think you are doing things to make them as impartial as you can, you end up in pain trying to prove that to the world. Unfortunately for us, there were 14 spots for 50 great people and that needs to be worked on.

The only way to do that is to get great exposure and participation for the event so it can continue to grow. We know in our heads we did the right thing, but in the heart it still stings a little.

Yeah, but the two of us together were unstoppable against handy smurf and his pal asreal, i mean RxGus.

I'm thinking a combo of NC golfers will take him down in a scramble

Back