The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is ole gray supporting?

Who is ole gray supporting?

I am going to have to ponder my Team a bit myself :confused2:

Definitely seems like it was a very fair and innovate selection process.

Didn't you see what happened to the Team Hackers supporters earlier this year? Some people never learn. :wink:

Shush Ary. Same name different team. We are bringing it this year

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Didn't you see what happened to the Team Hackers supporters earlier this year? Some people never learn. :wink:

Very slow learner! Practically my hometown team!

Tapatalk

All of you backing Team Hacker's are pretty smart people! With all the talent and personality on our team. We won't be defeated! Thanks so much THP and it's member's. For this great opportunity. I will do whatever it takes to make sure I rep my sponsor :bridgestone: & :bettinardi: to the MAX!

Team THP ftw. New saying.

It's only for winners.

Yeah, i am thinking team THP wins. I am rooting for any team Hawk is on. As much as I really am pulling for Ary and SethO, Hawk gets my vote.

Only reason Team Hackers lost in MC 1.0 is because they were handicapped with JB and TC. LMAO

Tappin' from my iPad!

I just can't wait to play some golf with all of you. It is going to be one amazing weekend.

Congrats to all!! Wish the Texas guys were on 1 team so my support could go easily!

Well, I see another victory for Team Paradise! It is an honor to be a part of the winning team.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I don't know anyone well enough to support a team so I'll just wish everyone the best of luck!

Well, I see another victory for Team Paradise! It is an honor to be a part of the winning team.

Glad to have you!!! Congrats again.

Yeah, i am thinking team THP wins. I am rooting for any team Hawk is on. As much as I really am pulling for Ary and SethO, Hawk gets my vote.

blugold, you are dead to me. :alien:

Now this makes much more sense.

- Check out SW's post. He can show you how to FIFY!

Ha...I am so excited I can't read! I though it just said THP, not Team THP!

Team THP ftw. New saying.

It's only for winners.

This is a good post.

This is a good post, too!

I don't know anyone well enough to support a team so I'll just wish everyone the best of luck!
The Morgan Cup isn't until July. You have plenty of time to decide to support Team THP.

This is a post I have wanted to make for a while and just felt it was the right time. First off, thank you all for your devotion to the Morgan Cup and what it means for the event as a whole. Its awesome seeing the excitement and makes us proud and honored to host it all for you. Second, at the end of the evening, there are obviously going to be some disappointed people and for that all we can say is we are sorry.

When we started the Morgan Cup, the demand was obviously high, so we went to a first come basis with emails and it w

as fun, but nothing like we saw this year. With the expansion to 24 participants, we wanted to do something special for the staff that puts in their hard work and time at THP to make this website what it is. That left 14 spots open (just like last year after captains) and we felt as though we wanted to make sure that we took all bias out of the equation, so we asked judges to be a part of this that knew nothing about the forum and the people here. In doing that, we created what we felt was a very "fair" environment for all that wanted to be involved. At the same time, the basis of the judging also meant that some people that have been wonderful parts of THP and the community here and true ambassadors to the brand might get left out, which makes this difficult and something that is extremely hard for both GG and myself.

Just know that you are not forgotten and please stick with us and the Morgan Cup.

One thing we can say is that with the help of everybody here, we can make this a wonderful event that says "Do It Again".

I'm out.... But I'm in. :) THP has my support always.

Just a quick note. I want to obviously thank THP for the amazing event and of course Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon, Bridgestone, Bettinardi and the judges for picking me and allowing me to be a part of it. I also want to thank everyone for their well wishes - from those who were chosen and even more so from those who were not. I want to let you know that I will be playing for you in the sense that if I do my job well, which I intend to with all of my being, that this opportunity will hopefully come around again for others. Thanks for all the support THP!

Well I was not fortunate enough to be selected for the fourteen slots available and I am ok with that. I am going to try to be supportive of the event as a whole and like I was on the last MC I am going to put my support behind a team in the event. Last time I selected my team to support based on the number of people who I knew on each team and the one with more got my support. This time it is a bit of the same and a bit different. A lot of the people selected for this event I know and know very well but at the end of the day I must step up and make my choice.

Without further waiting White Rhino is happy to put his support behind one team for MC 2.0 and that team is.....

Spoiler
TEAM THP!!!

We won't let you down WR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back