2011 THP Holiday Cheer - 19 Days of Contests

Congrats Vince! See-you were rewarded for going so easy on me on the signature bet we had when my team lost the MC. Santa put you on the "nice" list. Happy for you!

Congrats man! What a great way to kickoff the holiday season!

Man I sure could make good use of those Cleveland 588 wedges, on the block for tonight's round! :blob:

Man I sure could make good use of those Cleveland 588 wedges, on the block for tonight's round! :blob:
You got that right OG, that 56* and 60* would like mighty nice in the bag.

Those 588 wedges have been on my mind for some time now, what a great gift from Cleveland and THP!!! Going to be a very lucky THPer out there tonight.

Come on Santa! Daddy doesn't really need new wedges, but these are sweeet anyway!

Those 588s are just classics, someone will get their holiday's started early!!!

Good luck everybody. Tonight's prize is a really good one.

really looking forward to seeing who wins tonight! can't wait to hit these wedges.

There is no truth to the rumor that tonight's prize are JB's "game-used" 588 wedges. :wink:

These wedges will complete anyone's bag.

Yes, it most definitely is.

Amazing to me how generous each of the OEM's have been for this. Stuff like this sticks with me and has future impacts on how I choose to spend my golfing dollars.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Tonight's prize is amazing! Thanks to Cleveland Golf for supplying this! One awesome winner tonight!

In the words of Bart Scott....CAN'T WAIT!

Tonight's prize is epic. Good luck to everyone.

Best of luck to everyone tonight. The Cleveland 588s are some beautiful classic wedges.

Congrats VA Vince and good luck everyone. Thanks again THP and the sponsors!

good luck, everyone!

Isnt that the truth. Whoever wins is going to be one happy camper! Good luck all. Thanks THP and Cleveland for the 2nd night of awesomeness!

Incredible gift from THP and Cleveland being given out tonight; Good luck everybody!!!

I just have to say thanks again to Bridgestone and THP. I get up at 2:45am for work so I get to bed early, I was so giddy when I saw I won the first prize this morning and cant wait to see who wins next. Cleveland 588's for a very lucky person tonight! What are the odd's of going 2 for 2?

I just have to say thanks again to Bridgestone and THP. I get up at 2:45am for work so I get to bed early, I was so giddy when I saw I won the first prize this morning and cant wait to see who wins next. Cleveland 588's for a very lucky person tonight! What are the odd's of going 2 for 2?

I think we would riot and/or ask for you to pick 6 numbers ranging from 1-59..

Good luck guys, this is a great prize.  

Back