Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I changed my avatar to christmas like many people have. Christmas Tigger.

Dog's birthday today, so he's the new avatar.

I had to change my avatar. It was time to update.

Mine is a nickname given to me by my buddies. No idea where it came from.

Avatar - custom Colts putter headcover (18-Manning, 32-Edgerrin James, 88-Marvin Harrison)

Mine is a nickname given to me by my buddies. No idea where it came from.

Avatar - custom Colts putter headcover (18-Manning, 32-Edgerrin James, 88-Marvin Harrison)

Reminds me of this...

Reminds me of this...

Exactly what I seem to thank. I dont shank it, but I sure used to have a MEAN slice when I first started playing.

I pulled a Bullfrog and shortened the old username. Now its just the first name and last initial.

Much better IMO

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Rope Hook Me Jesus....Denver style

Regarding the name I'm trained in nuclear physics and worked in Nuclear Medicine for a long time. Not surprisingly, my name is Mike. Now I indulge my real passion and run a store selling high-end audio and video, but the NuclearMike name stuck.

My name is Sean and I play golf left handed.

So that's a pretty clever username, eh?

Please, please, do not highjack the thread with congratulatory responses....

Lor is a nickname I've had since childhood, as my younger brothers and cousins couldn't pronounce my full name. 75 being the year I was born.

Avatar is of me at Angus Glen on the range before a Tin Cup charity event raising funds for the Canadian Cancer Society.

I have horrible form, I know.

New avatar. Beware: Hackers Ahead

Tappin' from my iPad!

My name is CrazyGolfNut because I am. My avatar is an old man, because I am.

Batman punching Superman. Just show the proper order of things.

"Bear4ever" because of two reasons. First, I've always been and will continue to be a Jack Nicklaus fan. Second, I grew up watching my aunt play high school basketball (93 points in one, yes, one game!) and win multiple state championships at Bradley Central High School, known as "Home of The Bears", or "The Bears Den".
I like honoring the historially great golfers with my avatars. I've had a pic of the famous Ben Hogan 1-iron shot at the 1950 US Open at Merion as my avatar for a while now. I just changed it to "The Golden Bear" in 1986 when he made his birdie putt on the 17th hole at Augusta National.
When I began playing golf in 1965, it was the year that Bobby Jones said of Nicklaus, "Nicklaus played a game of which I am not familiar". I didn't know this at that time but I knew that I wanted to be like him. I tried my best to imitate his swing at a young age (not completely successful but I loved trying).

Castor, son of Zeus, and Hades the king of underworld. Well, no bigger story behind it, sounds nice and kinda cool. Old old name combo I picked up for Counter Strike and as a web alias in the beginning of the millennia. Avatar, home course trough iPhone.

My username comes from being a retired Airborne Express pilot. I always used FR8FLYR and NYTFLYT as a handle until I retired so I became retfr8flyr.

Earl

Schanker, because, unfortunately, its my last name that I added an er to.

Avatar is of a round we played at Torrey Pines this year for my buddies 30th birthday. A great 36 holes that day.

New Avatar. Showing my support for my sponsor in The Morgan Cup also the SUPER awesome serious face :D

Rvick82 is my first initial and first four letters of my last name and 82 is my birth year. My avatar is me and my beautiful fiance at a nice dinner.

Back to regular Tigger. The holidays are over and it's time for Tigger to get focused for the upcoming season!

Back