Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Nice one captain

GG has had me thinking since she made her sly comment last night about what the message she is sending might be about. I'm thinking putter and if so I have three that I believe would be great for me, and it will be a tough choice.

GG has had me thinking since she made her sly comment last night about what the message she is sending might be about. I'm thinking putter and if so I have three that I believe would be great for me, and it will be a tough choice.

I'm thinking putter as well. I'm hoping they are making the new line available but I will be able to drop bombs with the current Odysseys as well. Look at TP messing this beautiful thread up!

Which three??

I am stuck between the

1)Black Series Tour Designs 2 ball blade
2)White Ice D.A.R.T. Tour Black
3)White Ice 2 ball V Line

I'm thinking putter as well. I'm hoping they are making the new line available but I will be able to drop bombs with the current Odysseys as well. Look at TP messing this beautiful thread up!

I ignore trash talk in all but the trash talk thread, the other threads have to stay clean so people can read about our journey's through this process and the awesome equipment doesn't get lost in our inane banter.

Which three??

I am stuck between the

1)Black Series Tour Designs 2 ball blade
2)White Ice D.A.R.T. Tour Black
3)White Ice 2 ball V Line

I would be choosing between:
- Black series Two Ball
- Dart Mallet
- Backstrike Dart.

I ignore trash talk in all but the trash talk thread, the other threads have to stay clean so people can read about our journey's through this process and the awesome equipment doesn't get lost in our inane banter.

I would be choosing between:
- Black series Two Ball
- Dart Mallet
- Backstrike Dart.

Yeah that Black series 2 ball blade just looks dead sexy!! Not sure about it not having an insert though.

Guys we have threads on almost all of the things you are discussing. Rather than post all of your info here about Callaway equipment, where most people will never check it out, why not use the equipment threads for each piece you are discussing.

The Black Series 2 ball putter looks nice, but for some reason I just found it disappointing. I preferred the insert 2 Ball to it, as I did other putters in the Tour Black series.

Guys we have threads on almost all of the things you are discussing. Rather than post all of your info here about Callaway equipment, where most people will never check it out, why not use the equipment threads for each piece you are discussing.

Sorry JB

So happy for all of you that are going through this process with Callaway and really getting treated like a pro. Enjoy this boys!

The anticipation is killing me, can't wait to hear from GG

I keep hitting new posts every 30 seconds

I should have been more specific. I don't have anything to report back just yet,m but I did speak with Callaway about working out a timeline and at least getting some initial communication going. Keep in mind that Callaway has a lot of new stuff coming out in Spring when thinking about what you might get and when.

I should have been more specific. I don't have anything to report back just yet,m but I did speak with Callaway about working out a timeline and at least getting some initial communication going. Keep in mind that Callaway has a lot of new stuff coming out in Spring when thinking about what you might get and when.

sounds like what you told them went right over Chunky's head...not hard to do hehe

Haha I guess we are just excited

Well that's exciting to hear! they already have revealed some great stuff I can't wait to see what else they might have up their sleeves

I've been playing around with that a lot as well in addition to their iron and ball fitting tools too.

I keep having the White Ice DART Blade, White Ice #9, White Ice DART mallet putters come up for me

Thanks for the clarification GG. I'm still excited to know that you already spoke with Callaway!! I can't wait to hear more!

LOL.. well guys always remember that patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait. :D

(I know easier said than done).

Alex

I've been playing around with that a lot as well in addition to their iron and ball fitting tools too.

I keep having the White Ice DART Blade, White Ice #9, White Ice DART mallet putters come up for me

I like the White Ice #9 and the B/S DART hanks. One thing about Odyssey, they have a big catalog of goods.

Just got an e-mail from a Callaway rep...how exciting! Man I still don't think that this whole thing has sunk in yet because I was grinning like a little kid when I got that e-mail and it just hit me like a ton of bricks again that I am part of such an amazing experience! It is obvious that Callaway is really excited about being part of the Morgan Cup again and that they want to make it bigger and better as well. Can't wait to hear more from them in the coming months and to get my hands on some of their exciting new stuff! Thanks again THP and Callaway Golf for allowing me to be part of something so special, this is the coolest thing that I have ever been a part of.

It's so cool that you staffers are starting to get into this! I look forward to hearing what is up for you all!

Oh, and the guy I played with today had a White Hot 2 ball (older I think), and the insert sounded amazing. If any of you choose that you will have a great putter!

Just got an e-mail from a Callaway rep...how exciting! Man I still don't think that this whole thing has sunk in yet because I was grinning like a little kid when I got that e-mail and it just hit me like a ton of bricks again that I am part of such an amazing experience! It is obvious that Callaway is really excited about being part of the Morgan Cup again and that they want to make it bigger and better as well. Can't wait to hear more from them in the coming months and to get my hands on some of their exciting new stuff! Thanks again THP and Callaway Golf for allowing me to be part of something so special, this is the coolest thing that I have ever been a part of.

THIS!.....I felt the same way reading the letter it was too cool!

That is really cool.

It was great to hear from our Tour Rep today, and the letter from Callaway really meant a lot. He told me to keep warm up here which was very nice of him, and I plan too. When you get a letter from a company as big as Callaway it is a pretty cool day. Oh, and he called me lefty!!!!!! I guess there are too of us now Phil the thrill.

Back