Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB did you ever get a new vehicle?

Just got back from the gym and the Jan rush of the people who every year join as part of their New Year resolution has begun. Waited 15 min for every machine. Can't wait for mid Feb when half these folks give up!

That's why I am so glad I can workout at home. Amusing what happens during the first 6 weeks of the year. Go from having a gym to yourself to being packed like a sardine waiting for a machine!!

That's why I am so glad I can workout at home. Amusing what happens during the first 6 weeks of the year. Go from having a gym to yourself to being packed like a sardine waiting for a machine!!

One of the main reasons I started p90x. Nothing worse than working all day then hitting the gym only to find it absolutely packed.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Some parents turn absolutely Bats**t crazy when their kids are sick. What's amusing is that the craziest ones have the kids that really aren't all that sick.

Lol "I swear to God, if you don't cure my kids cold, I AM SUING". My moms a nurse, I sympathize.
Some parents turn absolutely Bats**t crazy when their kids are sick. What's amusing is that the craziest ones have the kids that really aren't all that sick.

Where to start. Working 6am-5pm today? Or getting here and not having any access at all? Can't even get on my laptop to surf and waste time. So not only am I working today with very little sleep I can't even do anything.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I would rant about my hangover but Kmac's at work and that's worse. Stupid I.T. jobs!

At least I'm not hung over and at work. Think I might take a nap to prepare for football.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Where to start. Working 6am-5pm today? Or getting here and not having any access at all? Can't even get on my laptop to surf and waste time. So not only am I working today with very little sleep I can't even do anything.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Sorry to hear it, they better be paying triple time, lol.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Dude that sucks!!!!

Beast mode from tapatalk

That sucks bro. Bad start to 2012. Hopefully the rest of your day picks up!

Well my account got unlocked so I have access to the internet and our systems now. But no duey, no triple or double time, just straight time since Im a contractor. Dont remind me lol

Currently being reminded of why I hate squats with a passion.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I agree man. I need to get on that as well.

Ouch. I gotta get back in the weight room myself.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Gyms after New Years should offer Albatross Club-like memberships.....that way I wouldn't have to wait 30 mins to use every machine. Stupid New year's resolution people lol. Guess it'll be better in February when 1/2 of them give up

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I hate when they show the same commercial over and over and over. This morning it's that Liam Neeson movie The Grey. Ok I saw it. Stop.

I hate when they show the same commercial over and over and over. This morning it's that Liam Neeson movie The Grey. Ok I saw it. Stop.
Or that annoying Family Guy commercial they've been showing the last few days. I don't watch the show and this commercial makes me want to watch it even less.

My buddies bachelor party is getting insanely expensive.

lots of strippers?

School starts Wednesday...but I still cant register for classes...thanks ASU

After basically having the last 2 1/2 weeks off work, today sucks.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

After basically having the last 2 1/2 weeks off work, today sucks.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

It's gonna be a rough morning for a lot of people, it's gonna take a lot of cafeine to get thins going!

lots of strippers?

6 day ski trip, I don't ski, so I am acquiring some cold weather gear. Plus we have a huge cabin and yes we will have to purchase entertainment. Just have had a lot.of expenses lately.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

6 day ski trip, I don't ski, so I am acquiring some cold weather gear. Plus we have a huge cabin and yes we will have to purchase entertainment. Just have had a lot.of expenses lately.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!
I will be more than happy to come along to help cut down on the expenses! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back