Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty mad I couldn't golf today. It was decently nice out. It should be warm tomorrow, so I hope I can play then.

Stupid Garmin lifetime map updater messed up my brand new GPS after updating last night. It worked this morning but there were no streets but ones like I-95 and a few other major roads. What a pain. Now Ive been doing a different type of map update for the last hour in hopes that it actually works.

Your garmin app or an actual device?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

GPPGolf.

They should be able to replace the engine in that amount of time DD.

I kinda thought so too Sean, that was a long 1:45 when I was expecting more like 25 to 45 minutes.

Off of work for the past 2 weeks going back on mon. only another 28 yrs. till retirement...:angry::angry::angry:

I'm not feeling good but the wife is feeling worse with a migraine. Kids fall to me. Nothing worse than rowdy kids when you don't feel good.

I'm not feeling good but the wife is feeling worse with a migraine. Kids fall to me. Nothing worse than rowdy kids when you don't feel good.

No doubt buddy. I've got some sinus infection or something and Hawk Jr decided to play "I'm not going to bed" last night. Damn kids! Hope you and the wifey feel better soon!

No doubt buddy. I've got some sinus infection or something and Hawk Jr decided to play "I'm not going to bed" last night. Damn kids! Hope you and the wifey feel better soon!

You too dude. I've taken the Mucinex which is a wonder drug, so I should be feeling better soon. I will mope a lot at work today and maybe Yorkem will take it easy on me lol

I'm in full on moping mode right now haha. I so want to cancel our trip to Minnesota tonight, but we have too many plans and I'd feel bad ditching the mom.

I have a potential client that wants some work samples. I'd like to send them some nice clean reports. I went through our logs. Practically every piece of work we've done for five months has been difficult or ugly in one way or another. No wonder I'm pissed off all the time.

Kevin

Last year I picked what we did for New Years, some of my friends were having a party so we went there. This year, the girlfriend got to pick and she wants to go downtown with all the crowds. Not really my cup of tea, darn women.

i am the most horrendous golfer when i play with my family
its like i have no idea how to even swing a club

Last year I picked what we did for New Years, some of my friends were having a party so we went there. This year, the girlfriend got to pick and she wants to go downtown with all the crowds. Not really my cup of tea, darn women.
Dang, that sucks I hate the crowds on amateur night.

Dang, that sucks I hate the crowds on amateur night.

Sometimes "amateur night" can be fun if you're in the right type of place :sly:

--
tapatalk

Liz's family is coming to stay the weekend, so no partying in the new year for us! :banghead:

Yes, of course the customer service rep who asked me to email him cannot get back to me today. Figures. I have had it up to here with that site, I'm telling ya.

Yes, of course the customer service rep who asked me to email him cannot get back to me today. Figures. I have had it up to here with that site, I'm telling ya.

I don't know what company, but I hate big companies who don't do anything for the customer.

Why do some customers expect to me to work miracles the last 2 days of the year and then want to be picky. I appreciate the business but enough is enough...

Tomorrow my handicap is going to jump up to double digits. I am in more pain now than ever before when I swing a club and every time I go out the best parts of my game just seem to deteriorate. This summer I was breaking par with ease and now I cant do anything right. It's amazing how frustrating this game is! I wish I could just be healthy for once.

Just got back from the gym and the Jan rush of the people who every year join as part of their New Year resolution has begun. Waited 15 min for every machine. Can't wait for mid Feb when half these folks give up!

Just got back from the gym and the Jan rush of the people who every year join as part of their New Year resolution has begun. Waited 15 min for every machine. Can't wait for mid Feb when half these folks give up!

Mary C! Now that's not nice....it'll be only three weeks into the new year before these folks quit. Lol

I think I made it until February last year! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back