Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 day ski trip, I don't ski, so I am acquiring some cold weather gear. Plus we have a huge cabin and yes we will have to purchase entertainment. Just have had a lot.of expenses lately.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Where you guys going?

I hate meetings, let alone 7 straight days of meetings.....AAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was motivated to come into work today but now that I'm here, I want to go right back home

Stupid laptop wont let me send documents AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tore, or maybe sprained, a back muscle over the weekend. Aarggh (literally).

Florida isn't supposed to have a high of 46 degrees and 15-25mph winds. This isn't working for me.

It's really not supposed to have a low of 23. I've worn shorts every day this year. Why are we ruining my trend?

I've worn shorts every day this year. Why are we ruining my trend?

This is only the 3rd day of the year so that's not saying much. :D

Florida isn't supposed to have a high of 46 degrees and 15-25mph winds. This isn't working for me.

It's really not supposed to have a low of 23. I've worn shorts every day this year. Why are we ruining my trend?

Is it wrong that I find this sort of comical?? Sorry dude!

Ive learned we arent allowed to Rant about this. I still do anyway, though.

Ive learned we arent allowed to Rant about this. I still do anyway, though.

I'm coming to see that as well. That's ok, we can laugh at them when it gets hot and humid outor when a category 1 storm starts making it towards them and they start to batten down the hatches.

It's cold to us damn it!

This has been a crazy winter here so far with un-naturally warm conditions. This week is once again showing mid to upper 50's, almost unheard of here in Nebraska in January as a trend. I like!!!!

UPS Sucks!

UPS Sucks!

Saw the photo, they sure did a number on that envelope. What kind of moron handles envelopes like that? Looks like I got VERY lucky to get mine in great shape.

Saw the photo, they sure did a number on that envelope. What kind of moron handles envelopes like that? Looks like I got VERY lucky to get mine in great shape.

Mine was too, had a small bend in it. I dont get UPS right now, why the hell would you treat that envelope like that?

Thermometer says it is 14* at my house....and that is in a sheltered spot. With the wind chill it says it is 3*

Is their company colors brown because they sh!t on your wonderful packages. Stupids

The worst thing is there is really nothing that can be done about it. I told them I was going to be gone and to hold the packages at the local office. I even called them during my trip to confirm this. They ended up sending my hats back to Bridgestone instead of holding them for me to pick up when I returned. Just awful customer service.

The worst thing is there is really nothing that can be done about it. I told them I was going to be gone and to hold the packages at the local office. I even called them during my trip to confirm this. They ended up sending my hats back to Bridgestone instead of holding them for me to pick up when I returned. Just awful customer service.

that's really bad of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back