2012 THP Fantasy Golf

Really enjoyed participating in last year's league, looking forward to this one as well! Thanks THP!

I'm in, can't wait to get to picking!!!

I'm in!

This is awesome! I'm definately in!

Great to see this back again ! I loved the one last year and was sorry to set it go.... Game On !

First time doing Fantasy Golf, looking forward to it.

Too bad Gronkowski doesnt play golf.

It's a lot of fun and a whole lot of luck!
Im reading up on it now, I would imagine it's similar to a Golf Tournament pool I have done for the past few years.

First time doing Fantasy Golf, looking forward to it.

Too bad Gronkowski doesnt play golf.

It's fun dude. It makes watching the Tourney's so much fun.

Looking forward to making my extremely logical and well-thought out picks and yet stink up the joint.

I'm in...thanks THP.:D

This is gonna be fun.

Looks like fun!! First time doing something like this, can't wait for the season to get started!!

and I'm in

I set my lineup for this week. Quite a bit different than last year where you can pick from the whole field. Assuming that the players in groups a,b, and c change weekly? I did see where you can only select golfers 10x per year.

This is going to be a ton of fun. I've never done anything like this before, and it's incredible. Plus, the scoring and max starts system is fantastic. A great way to put my (questionable) golf knowledge to the test. :D Thanks again to THP for setting this up!

I'm in. First timer here as well. Just set up my lineup. Can't wait!

I set my lineup for this week. Quite a bit different than last year where you can pick from the whole field. Assuming that the players in groups a,b, and c change weekly? I did see where you can only select golfers 10x per year.

The rules say they do not. A player stays in their "tier" throughout the whole year.

In it to win it!

Nice, all signed up and have my picks placed for the Hyundai.

Yeah, baby! That was awesome last year (until it was nixed). Glad to have it back. Thank you!

Sounds fun. I'll have to check this out.

This is awesome. It's like major stable contest every week! Thanks for offering it this year!

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Back