The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll run to the highest mountain. That'll be tranny free!!!

Are you sure? Never REALLY know until well.....you know. Ha

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I feel uncomfortable. Im going to tuck and run.

So does nerfny buddy :p

Nah, I am the furthest thing from a chick, but it's fun to get hammered and make mangina's. C'mon, I know you've all done it.
Good Lord, I go away for 15 minutes and I miss some terrible crap. I remember when my Saturday nights consisted of going out, now it's being at home, THPing and having to read about TC tucking back for some manginas.

LOL I cant practice putting in this state of mind.

This needs to stop. Either that or I need to avoid this thread like it's TC's "tuck" for a little while.

Good Lord, I go away for 15 minutes and I miss some terrible crap. I remember when my Saturday nights consisted of going out, now it's being at home, THPing and having to read about TC tucking back for some manginas.

Blame it on having kids. That's what I do.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

She puts the lotion on the skin or she gets the hose again

Tapatalk

Blame it on having kids. That's what I do.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!
Im perfectly content with not going out, I love being at home with the kids, however, the whole 3 page convo of tucking and mangina's I could do without. LMAO.

TC does this thing called the "forever-tuck", and lesbians flock to him...

Spoiler
tuck-everlasting- movie.jpg

Is it bad that I liked that movie?

You guys ain't right!

Whew! I think I will check in this thread again in the morning, the visuals from these last few pages are pretty distrubing.

Whew! I think I will check in this thread again in the morning, the visuals from these last few pages are pretty distrubing.

I wouldn't watch Hangover 2 then. I'll just leave it at that.

Odd that two of the people in that movie have the names sissy and hurt.

I'm going to NC this month and I'm pretty geeked about it. Bbq, cheerwine, spoiled nephews and carolinia girls!

--
tapatalk

carolinia girls!

They are muy excellente senor. South Carolina girls are better than North Carolina girls IMHO

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol was bad ass. Its worth the price of admission.

They are muy excellente senor. South Carolina girls are better than North Carolina girls IMHO

Blasphemy!

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol was bad ass. Its worth the price of admission.

Sweet. I'm anti cruise but this looks ba.

--
tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back