Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping my bid holds up on a ML4 to have as a backup, I don't want or need any other driver. The ML4 is a game changer for me.

Also shot Patty a PM to see if she could find out if B'Stone could do C-Taper's in the DPC's even though they don't list them, worth asking!

I had a great day with my 2.0s today, but I cant help but think what the Rocketballz Irons will be like.

I had a great day with my 2.0s today, but I cant help but think what the Rocketballz Irons will be like.

You old club Ho you :golf2: lol...

I'm in Heavy Hybrid ponder mode. Hit some hybrids at Golfsmith today and they were alone on the top.

I'm in Heavy Hybrid ponder mode. Hit some hybrids at Golfsmith today and they were alone on the top.

I have never seen these before in store and bought my 20 & 23 based on the review Hawk did here.

I went directly through Boccieri for mine but regardless of where you get them from you will not regret it. Absolutely outstanding hybrid that is so freaking easy to hit.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I am pondering a RBZ driver. I should probably hit it first though hehe

Tap Tap Taparoo

I have never seen these before in store and bought my 20 & 23 based on the review Hawk did here.

I went directly through Boccieri for mine but regardless of where you get them from you will not regret it. Absolutely outstanding hybrid that is so freaking easy to hit.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Cookie speaks the TRUTH Sooner, I'll be adding a 23 to replace my TM before the season starts, the 20* is just too easy, had I not gotten a steal on the TM I would have done it then.

Pondering a Titleist D2 910. Hit one at GG yesterday and I really liked it a lot. I have no reason to change from my SuperTri, but I got to try out some different shaft combos that seemed to give me more consistency. Don't know if it's worth 300$ to me though, hehe :D

Should have bought it today and did not. What, you ask?

Bridgestone J38 6 iron in the demo sale bin for $20. Flighted PX 5.0 steel shaft....exactly what I think I need. Would be great to practice with until we receive our MC clubs.

May make the 30 minute drive back out there and pick it up over the next few days.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I want to hit it, but I could see how it could be a blind OEM.

I want to hit it too but not inside. Dude at golf galaxy was telling me that he hit the RBZ 3w and was crushing it. Said it was the longest 3W he's ever hit. Said he was getting 270 out of it. Dudes a long knocker as he hits his driver around 290 or so. Still impressive.

I want to hit it too but not inside. Dude at golf galaxy was telling me that he hit the RBZ 3w and was crushing it. Said it was the longest 3W he's ever hit. Said he was getting 270 out of it. Dudes a long knocker as he hits his driver around 290 or so. Still impressive.
I can tell you this, it was longer than my Superfast 3W, and I could actually hit it straight!

That's almost good enough reason for me to buy it blind.

If I was hitting a 3 wood 270 under control you would never find a driver in my bag.

Agreed. Who needs driver with 270 yard 3W's

Well, I do, and its only kinda under control. But Id love to hit something with more loft, more backspin, which means more control..... My 13* gets erratic sometimes..
If I was hitting a 3 wood 270 under control you would never find a driver in my bag.

Agreed. Who needs driver with 270 yard 3W's

Not this guy. Then again, if the RBZ Driver and FW were similar, I'd hope I could hit the driver too, but thats easier said than done.

Geez. I'm lucky to get 230. But I have lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Sounds like those are really working well for you lately. You sure those V2's aren't getting lonely? :D

Cookie speaks the TRUTH Sooner, I'll be adding a 23 to replace my TM before the season starts, the 20* is just too easy, had I not gotten a steal on the TM I would have done it then.

I believe in The Cookie! I go to hit both the 20* and 23* today and it was just too easy. They will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine.

I believe in The Cookie! I go to hit both the 20* and 23* today and it was just too easy. They will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine.

LOL. The pro at my course was giving my dad a lesson yesterday and when they finished I walked up with my push cart and he saw the hybrids. Asked if he could hit and proceeded to hit 3 balls with the 23. He was very impressed with how solid and stable the club felt and was belting them out there about 210 carry....thought he had the 20 degree and I told him nope, that's the 23.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I'm pondering a new FW shaft and/or driver shaft. I think my SS has gone up because I am for sure overloading my FW shaft and quite possibly my driver shaft as well. I want to get numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back