Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This OEM's ponder of walking.

segwaygolf.jpg

The closest I've come to walking is cart path only rules.....it;s a long walk from the cart path to the woods on the other side of the fairway

Not a fan of walking at all. I cant remember the last time I played a course and thought "This would be a really nice place to walk" and if I did Id accuse myself of being on crack.

I prefer to carry my bag, but I did buy a push cart. If the course is hilly I'll use a push cart. If not, I'll carry my golf bag.

I hate to carry but I love to walk. I love my push cart. There are a couple of courses that we regularly play that have some really long walks from green to next tee and we generally ride that one but most of the others we walk. Saves a ton of money.

I think a ClicGear would work with a staff bag. Am I wrong to ponder that?

Only 8 grand

I wouldn't like golfing with a helmet. Tmex wouldn't find it any different though

The closest I've come to walking is cart path only rules.....it;s a long walk from the cart path to the woods on the other side of the fairway

lol same here buddy.

I hate to carry but I love to walk. I love my push cart. There are a couple of courses that we regularly play that have some really long walks from green to next tee and we generally ride that one but most of the others we walk. Saves a ton of money.

Yeah if someone carries my bag for me I dont mind walking either.

Only 8 grand

LOL @ wearing a helmet. Has anyone actually rode on a Segway before?

lol same here buddy.

Yeah if someone carries my bag for me I dont mind walking either.

LOL @ wearing a helmet. Has anyone actually rode on a Segway before?
I have, they are all over the place down here. Downtown and around the beach areas they have "Segway Tours." Pretty fun to ride, would be kind of cool to have the bag attached to it for a round of golf.

Only 8 grand

A course I played in Hilton Head last Summer allegedly rents those out, and since we had a threesome I volunteered to take one.....but they weren't available. I don't know if they would have required a helmet or not. Probably not much different than wearing a golf hat, but with my luck I would have gotten sunburned through the little holes.....

a Segway + A helmet + Crayons = Puttin4Bird

Would you rock on of these?

62116538-8542-dedf.jpg

I'm going to assume that's a red glove dmb? If so, no, I wouldn't wear it.

I'm going to assume that's a red glove dmb? If so, no, I wouldn't wear it.

What about with R11s? It would match your nut.

I'd rock anything red!

Would you rock on of these?

62116538-8542-dedf.jpg

I would. With my red polo. I'd love to have different color gloves with different color polos.

GolfTec sent me an email today with a pretty good special. Thinking about pulling the trigger and telling my other "new" coach to scram.

GolfTec sent me an email today with a pretty good special. Thinking about pulling the trigger and telling my other "new" coach to scram.

That is a pretty good special DD

It is Chunky. Its kinda hard to pass it up.

John Deere Tap'n...

If I had the money, I would not pass it up. I'm pretty cheap but that price got my attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back