The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt like creatine just made me fat. Never have liked it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Yeah there's so much. When I go into GMC there's just so much stuff. Way too much.

Well the first thing I would say, if you don't know what you want DO NOT go into GMC. GNC would probably be better lol I kid, but really stay away from there usually if you're not sure. It's not always that they're turds but usually you don't find someone who knows what they're talking about.

Check out a Hi Health where they go through a more extensive training program with their employees and could actually tell what you the ingredients do. You also have a guarantee with them. You'll always hear about one being better than the other but its important to know whats in there because your body will react differently than others. Sometimes its trail and error. Just know what you're putting in your body.

The way creatine used to work isn't like how it does now.

Felt like creatine just made me fat. Never have liked it.

Beast mode from tapatalk

It used to retain water like mad dude. If you had a real top notch creatine back in the day it was helpful for strength and true size but some of it was garbage. it wasn't absorbed and just retained water. It was turd.

The new stuff, is much better. A lot of times you dont even have to buy creatine. There are other supplements that have somewhat the same effect but its more lean muscle and strength than anything.

Well the first thing I would say, if you don't know what you want DO NOT go into GMC. GNC would probably be better lol I kid, but really stay away from there usually if you're not sure. It's not always that they're turds but usually you don't find someone who knows what they're talking about.

Check out a Hi Health where they go through a more extensive training program with their employees and could actually tell what you the ingredients do. You also have a guarantee with them. You'll always hear about one being better than the other but its important to know whats in there because your body will react differently than others. Sometimes its trail and error. Just know what you're putting in your body.

The way creatine used to work isn't like how it does now.

Typo fail. But yeah I get advice from people at school so I know what to get. I don't think there's any Hi Health around here.

Typo fail. But yeah I get advice from people at school so I know what to get. I don't think there's any Hi Health around here.

Bummer dude. Even smaller mom and pop shops rock. A little bit more expensive but you usually have someone with an interest in keeping people healthy.

I'm telling you guys this, if my Bushnell range finder doesn't come today I'm gonna go HAM on Canadian Custom and Canada post. What are they delivering this thing on a Moose?

probably.

I'm telling you guys this, if my Bushnell range finder doesn't come today I'm gonna go HAM on Canadian Custom and Canada post. What are they delivering this thing on a Moose?

I'm sorry dude. I had it intercepted. I'll get it right out to you.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Dudley Do Right took a wrong turn. This should come as no surprise.

Bummer dude. Even smaller mom and pop shops rock. A little bit more expensive but you usually have someone with an interest in keeping people healthy.

None of those I know of near here either. There is virtually nothing around me lol. I'm gonna see what I can kind though.

None of those I know of near here either. There is virtually nothing around me lol. I'm gonna see what I can kind though.

lol. At least its not a big hurry for ya.

I'm sorry dude. I had it intercepted. I'll get it right out to you.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Turrrable homie.

Cookie, just take roids. Why half-a$$ it?

If creatine helped with the soreness I might take it again. I'm not even sure how I was able to swing a club yesterday. First week back to working out is rough.

Beast mode from tapatalk

If creatine helped with the soreness I might take it again. I'm not even sure how I was able to swing a club yesterday. First week back to working out is rough.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Cause you're a freaking beast dude. That's why. It would. When you're ready I'll give you some good ones to try.

Cause you're a freaking beast dude. That's why. It would. When you're ready I'll give you some good ones to try.

Thanks dude. I'm not sure if I'm that beast though. I'll see where I'm at after a few weeks. I might just skip the creatine and go straight for the juice. Barry Bonds style.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Thanks dude. I'm not sure if I'm that beast though. I'll see where I'm at after a few weeks. I might just skip the creatine and go straight for the juice. Barry Bonds style.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Especially if you have that option. I don't take that creatine stuff anymore. It makes me want to eat a lot of burritos.

Cookie, just take roids. Why half-a$$ it?

Drug testing for the MC dude. You had not heard yet?

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Especially if you have that option. I don't take that creatine stuff anymore. It makes me want to eat a lot of burritos.

Really? I swear that stuff made my guy double in size instead of my muscles.

Is that Kmac slang for weinis or did you mean gut? LOL

Lmfao. Dude if you're sore and no joke, get some BCAA's. The amino acids help repair your muscles.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. Its like when a buddy of mine texted, "Man, these panties are unreal!"

hahahaha, oh my gawd, I can't stop laughing. Ash Vegas is rocking. Not like IJP's buckle but woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back