The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be ok to watch this season since there is only one dude and then like over 20 hot women in skimpy attire half the time?

Only if the name of the show was, "this guy is a lucky man, and you are not. Let's watch how he can mess this up."

Maybe the tofu has weakened his brain a little. Let's give him a month or so to get re acclimated to meat and maybe it'll fix itself.

Side note: Have you tried taking weight gaining shakes or creatine and such to put on some extra weight that stays on?

If cookie wants to gain weight, he should start eating donuts every day!

Beer works for me. It's technically still vegetarian.

Only if the name of the show was, "this guy is a lucky man, and you are not. Let's watch how he can mess this up."

Maybe the tofu has weakened his brain a little. Let's give him a month or so to get re acclimated to meat and maybe it'll fix itself.

Side note: Have you tried taking weight gaining shakes or creatine and such to put on some extra weight that stays on?

Yep - drinking a protein shake right now. Drink 2/day at 33 grams protein each. Can of tuna in a bit will put me over 100 for the day. So, should end up at 120 or so daily. I am going through the loading phase of creatine now at 4x/day.

If cookie wants to gain weight, he should start eating donuts every day!

I want to gain muscle, not fat! :D

Yep - drinking a protein shake right now. Drink 2/day at 33 grams protein each. Can of tuna in a bit will put me over 100 for the day. So, should end up at 120 or so daily. I am going through the loading phase of creatine now at 4x/day.

I want to gain muscle, not fat! :D

I miss taking creatine, the gains on that stuff were fun. Having to go to the restroom every 20 minutes was not fun.

I miss taking creatine, the gains on that stuff were fun. Having to go to the restroom every 20 minutes was not fun.

LOL - I already piss every 30 minutes anyways because I guzzle water like crazy so it's all good!

Had a long vacation from THP due to the fact that it woke the "shopping" need in me that i didnt know i had. Lets see how it will end this time around :p And also.. it fills a golf need for me during the winters when i cant get out on a course.

LOL - I already piss every 30 minutes anyways because I guzzle water like crazy so it's all good!

True dat. When I was taking creatine I'd drink about a gallon and a half of water everyday. If you don't see gains doing that with proper weightlifting, you're doing it wrong :D

I hurt my kidneys with that stuff. I did not drink enough water when I was taking it in high school.

Most creatine now doesn't require a loading phase and there are some really good supplements out there. BSN makes quality stuff and so does Gaspari. Worth a look as some of it is usually on sale.

I like the theory.

It's sound. I'm currently filling in about 3 of my 5-a-day portions of veg with quality brew. An apple and a satsuma and I'm sorted.

It's sound. I'm currently filling in about 3 of my 5-a-day portions of veg with quality brew. An apple and a satsuma and I'm sorted.

I like this diet. I was on something similar in college and my weight was awesome.

some kind of reversed atkins diet?:clap:

Most creatine now doesn't require a loading phase and there are some really good supplements out there. BSN makes quality stuff and so does Gaspari. Worth a look as some of it is usually on sale.

I am using NSI Creapure right now and it is pretty good stuff. Will be awhile before I run out and need to shop for more but may ask when that time comes around.

I like this diet. I was on something similar in college and my weight was awesome.

I had a bigger smile on my face and was better with the ladies during that diet. At least I think I was?

I am using NSI Creapure right now and it is pretty good stuff. Will be awhile before I run out and need to shop for more but may ask when that time comes around.

For sure dude. A lot of good supplements out there now. I went through creatine a few a years ago like I go through golf shafts.

I'm not a fan of creatine. That's what McGuire cited lol. I use whey protein. Creatine is just generally worse for you says the nutritionist at my school. So I avoid it.

I'm not a fan of creatine. That's what McGuire cited lol. I use whey protein. Creatine is just generally worse for you says the nutritionist at my school. So I avoid it.

A lot of the older stuff I agree. But if used properly it's a great supplement. The old stuff was tough because the loading phase, and it didn't absorb well at all. A lot of what is out there now is pretty good but a few standout. They also stack a lot of the creatines/muscle builders with other essential supplements if you're lifting and excersing alot (BCAA's and what not usually). Its cool because you don't just have the old style creatine or HGH type stuff anymore. You have a whole lot to select from.

he cited something else but it escapes me right now.

A lot of the older stuff I agree. But if used properly it's a great supplement. The old stuff was tough because the loading phase, and it didn't absorb well at all. A lot of what is out there now is pretty good but a few standout. They also stack a lot of the creatines/muscle builders with other essential supplements if you're lifting and excersing alot (BCAA's and what not usually). Its cool because you don't just have the old style creatine or HGH type stuff anymore. You have a whole lot to select from.

Yeah there's so much. When I go into GMC there's just so much stuff. Way too much.

I had a bigger smile on my face and was better with the ladies during that diet. At least I think I was?

Yes,yes, and yes. There is no structure to the actual diet, but the upshot is I still act like I'm in college even though that was about 12 years ago. Proven results.

Yeah there's so much. When I go into GMC there's just so much stuff. Way too much.

What worried me about the GNC stuff is the freebie stuff they tossed in for buying X amount. I have a few samples of some fat burner stuff that the rep tossed in and I'm pretty sure would be bad for me. I kindly took them and they currently sit in the pantry where they'll stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back