The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO! Best Super Bowl commercial EVER

[video=youtube;RzToNo7A-94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RzToNo7A-94[/video]

[video=youtube;RzToNo7A-94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RzToNo7A-94[/video]
Agreed, and not just superbowl, possibly the best commercial ever made. I watch it all the time, and have his poster above the coffee maker at work with the "You kill the joe you make some Mo', you know that baby!"

Haha. Gotta love Terry Tate!

Agreed, and not just superbowl, possibly the best commercial ever made. I watch it all the time, and have his poster above the coffee maker at work with the "You kill the joe you make some Mo', you know that baby!"

haha the opening is the best.. Ive never seen the whole thing before that.

That was a Super Bowl commercial? It's almost 4 minutes long!

Terry Tate and Takeo Spikes have got to be brothers.

"Those arent your pens...Richard!"

hahahaha

Can he bust up the guy that microwaves fish at my work?

Lol its a toss up between those and the recent k swiss ones.

Pain train is pretty awesome though.

--
tapatalk

There was like an entire series of those commercials? Didnt they draft a new "Office Linebacker" to replace Terry Tate? I have to search the youtubes now.

Haven't seen that one in a while...I think I just woke up my partner laughing.

There was like an entire series of those commercials? Didnt they draft a new "Office Linebacker" to replace Terry Tate? I have to search the youtubes now.

Awesome.

The casual friday part cracks me up.

The cake stealer one is great as well. Terry Tate is hilarious

That's an amazing commercial. Best ever. "You can't bring that weak a$$ stuff up in here!" lol.

The cake stealer one is great as well. Terry Tate is hilarious
Hahaha! "That aint yo cake Steve, that's Simone's cake." Cracks me up every time.

Hahaha! "That aint yo cake Steve, that's Simone's cake." Cracks me up every time.

Do it again and you will get the pain cake!! I just did that to my son the other day after he stole my brownie lol

Do it again and you will get the pain cake!! I just did that to my son the other day after he stole my brownie lol

If he gets that for a brownie, I would hate to see what happens over an uncrustable.

I really wish someone would do that at the Outing and/or Morgan Cup. Just tackle an unsuspecting THP'er for taking the last piece of dessert

SethO's editing skills are impressive. That new avatar is just badass. Well done dude!!

Terry Tate.....ahead of his time. Great Flashback guys

I feel like throwing up.

Damn leg workout was freaking brutal. Stupid walking lunges. Doing them in my driveway and it's like 34 degrees out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back