The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 2'' of snow on the ground. I'm playing tomorrow if the course is open.

Sent from my forged iPad

Sent from my forged iPad

Better play with yellow balls

I have an iron stomach (it has had a lot of practice). Thats the fermented stuff, right?

Yeah. Cabbage. I don't like it very much. But a lot of people do.

How many times a year do you Florida guys even turn the heat on? I know about the only thing I would miss if I was in Florida would be having a nice fire going in the fireplace with a good adult beverage. Other than that I want warmness everyday, Thats why I want to be in SC, cold enough to have a fire but still nice during the day.

This year, twice and a few times at the end of last year! Started fire last night

High today of 30 -___-

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Meow it's starting to get cold. Looks like I'm gonna go clean my clubs up meow.

Screw it. I'm going out to play. 16* weather be damned. I want to golf.

Sent from my forged iPad

This is not what I want to hear, booo snow.

That's boss, Dam. Hope all goes well.

Long johns tucked into socks with gokf pants over them. Under Armour under a flannel under my polo under my jacket. I'm hoping I stay warm lol.

2 more notes and I'm gonna hit the range I think. It's only 40 degrees.

While I can't top Thainer right now, it was -4* over night and is currently 5*. And windy

2 more notes and I'm gonna hit the range I think. It's only 40 degrees.

I'm headed to the range soon also, 35* wont hold me back.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

That's funny lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

How many times a year do you Florida guys even turn the heat on? I know about the only thing I would miss if I was in Florida would be having a nice fire going in the fireplace with a good adult beverage. Other than that I want warmness everyday, Thats why I want to be in SC, cold enough to have a fire but still nice during the day.

Maybe 7 days worth. Mostly it's when you don't want to go put on warmer clothes or you're just tired of having to do that.

Wind got me a little today. Kind of hard to get loosened up. Decent range session though

Tapatalk

Wind got me a little today. Kind of hard to get loosened up. Decent range session though

Tapatalk

Same, just got home. Man, the mats were really hard to hit off of today. I really hate hitting off mats, period.

Finley's grass is open on the weekend and Dukes course only has grass. Winner winner

Tapatalk

Finley's grass is open on the weekend and Dukes course only has grass. Winner winner

Tapatalk

I'm on the other side of town, almost towards Garner :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back