Bag Boy TriSwivel Push Cart

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Bag Boy, the No. 1 name in push cart innovation has introduced a new three-wheel push cart. The revolutionary cart features Swivel-Tech™ Technology to make walking the course more enjoyable. The new TriSwivel™ cart is the only cart on the market that features a front wheel that swivels 360 degrees, giving golfers effortless maneuverability. The swivel wheel can be locked into place by engaging the remote Swivel Lock Out when walking hills or long distances.

"As the industry leader in the walking cart market, we are constantly looking for ways to make walking the course easier for golfers through new and innovative technology," said Craig Ramsbottom, President, Dynamic Brands, Golf Division "The TriSwivel is just another example of our engineering team using technology that makes a significant difference in a product category."

The TriSwivel push cart features Swivel Tech™ Technology in the 9.5 inch-front wheel that makes the cart feel like it has power steering. The front wheel swivels 360 degrees to make changing directions simple along with increased maneuverability. Engaging the remote Swivel Lock Out will lock the swivel wheel into place.

The TriSwivel is constructed of a lightweight, weather resistant aluminum frame with maintenance free 9.5 inch-front and 11.5 inch-oversized rear wheels that roll easily through all types of terrain. The cart is loaded with convenience features such as one-step handle adjustment, a handle mounted parking brake, a deluxe scorecard and pencil holder, and a tee, ball and umbrella holder. The TriSwivel also features an integrated beverage holder, an oversized storage bag and a compatible bag bracket for a cart or stand bag.

The cart folds down in three simple steps to 22 x 14 x 18 inches, making it super compact to fit into the car trunk. Backed by a one-year warranty and available in four colors - red, silver, white and matte black, the TriSwivel will be in golf specialty stores by March 1 for a suggested retail of $269.95.

2054502.jpeg

Very cool idea. I had no idea this was coming out, but obviously THP did! :D

I am completely enamored with my current push cart but this could be one to check out when the time comes.

Loving the innovation by companies to make the experience better for us walking golfers.

I don't know about this one. I kind of liked that my cart will hold a line. Also more golf equipment creeping up in price. I thought the $200 price point was high and this will likely exceed it.

Tapatalk

For some reason I don't like the fact that the wheel swivels. And ouch at the price

For some reason I don't like the fact that the wheel swivels. And ouch at the price

I'm with you on this one Cl, I think the swivel of the front wheel would be a hinderence especially navigating a side hill slope, and that price point has just reached past what I would be willing to pay for a push cart. I need to see some reviews from fellow THPers on this one.

I'm with you on that, can't remember a time when I thought a cart needed to turn on a dime. I think it would actually be a hindrance more than anything, kinda like those annoying shopping carts with a bum wheel.

I would venture to say that this will hold a primary straight line when being pushed. For example, you could give it a nice push and it would roll 10 yards forward without any side to side movement.

I think they were going after trying to help the golfer by not having to push the front wheel up to make turns, etc. Although I do it without even thinking about it, I have to slightly push down on the handle to elevate the front wheel to change direction.

I would think the swivel would cause more of a physical demand on the side hills. You would have to hold on instead of just pushing.

I would think the swivel would cause more of a physical demand on the side hills. You would have to hold on instead of just pushing.

"Engaging the remote Swivel Lock Out will lock the swivel wheel into place"

I think that would take care of that issue.
Great looking cart.

really cool idea!

I will be in the market for a cart this sping and will put this on the list to check out.

It is shocking to me that it took this long to put a swivel wheel on a push cart. For those that use puch carts this has to be a god send

I think it needs reviewed for sure. I really can't say how I feel until I hear some feedback. It seems like a good idea, but also like it could be a hassle at times.

It is shocking to me that it took this long to put a swivel wheel on a push cart. For those that use puch carts this has to be a god send
I agree with this Freddie. I havent used a Push Cart in years, and honestly, I didnt know that some didnt come with the option for a swivel front wheel. I guess I just figured they had this option, seems like something that would have been done years ago. Nice feature to add on for sure, especially for holes where you know you will be going uphill/downhill and you can lock the front wheel in place.

Great new idea with the swivel wheel, way off base with the price, far too much $$$$

Never had trouble with a fixed front wheel. Will take more than this to retire the clicgear.

I think we are going to have to leave MSRP off press releases. Please guys remember that MSRP does NOT equal store price.

"Engaging the remote Swivel Lock Out will lock the swivel wheel into place"

I think that would take care of that issue.
Great looking cart.

Sorry it was early. I missed that part.

Tapatalk

Looks good! It is kind of annoying lifting the front of the Clic Gear cart to turn. Id be interested to hear the reviews after it comes out..

This is a really cool idea. This could be really good for those of you that use push/pull carts. I'm surprised that nothing like this has been out before (that I've seenor heard of, correct me if I'm wrong).

I have the Bag Boy Navigator 2 Electric/Remote Control cart. It also has the rotating front wheel. Works great on this cart.

looks cool, have to say is having a rotating third wheel really innovative, i mean shopping carts have them- and they never steer straight. hardly a major effort to steer current carts not sure many will pay the extra cash when push comes to shove, if they can get it the same price or very close to competition then I might be interested, but I have just invested £160 in the stewart golf Z1 push cart, very easy to fold down really pleased with it.

I think it's good to leave it on. I think we understand that it's not the "actual price" and it's great to be able to voice our opinions. Hopefully the companies will take a look at some of the responses and take them into consideration.

I think we are going to have to leave MSRP off press releases. Please guys remember that MSRP does NOT equal store price.

I dont pay attention to bag carts but I am amused that this is just coming out. Like having a swivel wheel is some huge new technology

Was just gonna say the same thing. With push carts being around for a while now, how can no one have done this yet?
That's a nice looking cart, even though I barely ever walk.

Back