Humana Challenge (Spoilers)

Wow, DJ withdrew? Wow, that knee must really be bothering him.

Belly's suck. I hate how common they are now. I watched him 4 putt a 110 yard par 3 in Round 1. From like 16 feet. He's an awful putter.

I know you do...but it may help him. These guys at least have to give them a trial run during practice if they really are putting that bad.

Too soon to be back walking 18 holes on consectuive days. At least 3 months before the kind of action
Wow, DJ withdrew? Wow, that knee must really be bothering him.

Belly's suck. I hate how common they are now. I watched him 4 putt a 110 yard par 3 in Round 1. From like 16 feet. He's an awful putter.
I can't believe how short that hole was, seems like a shoe in for a pro on the pga tour.

Switched Haas for Frazar. I'm an idiot.

Switched Haas for Frazar. I'm an idiot.

Why do you say that? Haas is -3 today and Frazar is -1. Only 1 shot difference overall (-5 to -4).

I pulled Frazar for tomorrow and put in Toms.

So Ryan Moore with a smooth 28 on the back nine. Wow.

So, yesterday Harris English AVERAGES 343 yards for ALL drives and hits 12/14 fairways.

Are you kidding me? That is unreal....

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

My starters were solid, not spectacular, but solid. Keeping them in.

(Kuchar, Snedeker, Laird, Molder)

I ended up taking de Jonge out and leaving Frazar in. So, for today I have: Kuchar, Toms, Frazar, and Laird.

Need Toms to get the victory tomorrow!

Sitting in 9th right now, not feeling too shabby.

This NBC coverage blows. I'd like to see some actual golf.

This NBC coverage blows. I'd like to see some actual golf.

Understandably. But I'm actually surprised at how well Clinton's been striking the ball (relatively speaking). Cool to see an average golfer, too.

My guys are sucking it up today. This week could get ugly for me.

So glad I left Chucky 3 sticks on the bench instead of swapping him for Lefty. Brilliant GMing there by me.

Lauren Thompson is one beautiful woman. Hopefully she'll have a lot of interviews during the stoppage.

Lauren Thompson is one beautiful woman. Hopefully she'll have a lot of interviews during the stoppage.

She's already had two actors come onto her in the last couple days during her interviews. Entertaining.

Im not sure I understand the high winds stoppage.

They said there was debris on one of the courses that made things unsafe. So they have to stop on all 3 courses.

Stupid wind delay. Hopefully my guys turn it around during the delay. Then maybe I'll get some points.

She's already had two actors come onto her in the last couple days during her interviews. Entertaining.
I saw Craig T. Nelson earlier!

Garrigus needs to slow down so all of my players can get some points. Kuchar, BVP, Rollins, and Laird.

Sounds lie it was the debris (sand) that caused them to stop and not just the winds.

Nothing like sand to the eyes. haha

They said there was debris on one of the courses that made things unsafe. So they have to stop on all 3 courses.

Sounds lie it was the debris (sand) that caused them to stop and not just the winds.

Nothing like sand to the eyes. haha

I get the debris on one of the courses, but why does play have to be stopped at all 3? Players play at different speeds, so it cant be because of that right?

Back