The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ the fumble. You should probably not be terrible bro.

Well thats not good for the niners.

Bigger goat today: Kyle Williams or Billy Cundiff?

Also, this is the first time in history that a team has ever said "wow, I really wish we had Ted Ginn Jr. out there!"

Holy shiz!

Tap Tap Tap

Barely holding on to the ball. What a shame.

Kevin

Wow. Just wow.

Steel Tappin'

Not how I wanted that to end.

Lol this game broke twitter.

You have got to feel for the Williams kid. That hurts, especially twice.

I'm just wondering what he was thinking? His job was basically to not turn it over and let the offense get on the field to try to score. Idiot. The Giants punt returner looked stupid for all that falling until now.

Bigger goat today: Kyle Williams or Billy Cundiff?

Also, this is the first time in history that a team has ever said "wow, I really wish we had Ted Ginn Jr. out there!"

Williams. Two plays are worse than one. If he hadn't botched the first punt, there wouldn't even be an OT.

Gawd I hate the Giants but it should be a fun Super Bowl. Bet the farm on the Patriots...you know they have payback on their minds. Where is David Tyree when they need him anyway?

I'm just wondering what he was thinking? His job was basically to not turn it over and let the offense get on the field to try to score. Idiot. The Giants punt returner looked stupid for all that falling until now.

LOL, got to agree with you on that Damaikis.

I hope he misses...

Not that this is an excuse, but he is the backup. Ginn Jr. has regular kick return duties.

Any chance of a bad snap?

Bahahaha. Gotta love the Eli to Coughlin expression - "dude, they're gonna get a delay of game" "Quiet, Eli."

Superbowl rematch. Congrats to the Giants.

Wooooo!!!!

Tap Tap Tap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back