Elmer Golf Power Cone Hybrid - THP Review

The elmer hybrid....."be very very quiet....I'm hunting birdies....hehehehe"

Sorry couldn't resist! It looks pretty interesting...lots of offset.

This is a really good looking club IMO and a sharp head cover. If I was not so happy with my current hybrids I would OEM this in a heartbeat at $110.

If this turns out to be a performer, they WILL sell at that price point.

Really looking forward to the feedback Hawk.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I actually really like the looks of this hybrid. Looking forward to seeing how it plays.

I'm a fan of everything I have seen except that drastic offset. I like the head cover, color scheme and look of the club. Looking forward to some
feedback

Great pics Hawk. First impression is that it's a slick looking piece of kit, well made.

Power cone technology sounds to me like TM's 'inverted cone tech'. May not be a bad thing. Bit confused about the shaft offerings (unless they're only listing current stock?), but I'll be interested to hear about performance. At that price, it could be a sleeper.

I will try to see if I have another picture from address. It really didn't strike me as that offset in person. Maybe I just caught it at a bad angle.

Sent via Tapatalk

I will try to see if I have another picture from address. It really didn't strike me as that offset in person. Maybe I just caught it at a bad angle.

Sent via Tapatalk

Hawk - not sure if it helps or not, but here is a pic from their site.

power-cone-hybrids.jpg

Looking forward to your thoughts on this one!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Cool looking Club. The Hybrid is out of stock on their site, time to make some more. Looking forward to how this one works for you Hawk.

It looks pleasantly surprising... interested to hear how it plays.

I'm not familiar with this brand, but that's a darn nice looking club!

That's a slick club, Hawk. Eager to hear your take on it.

Elmer huh? Never heard of them but dang that is a nice looking club. I like that finish on it, hopefully it performs as well as it looks!

Elmer huh? Never heard of them but dang that is a nice looking club. I like that finish on it, hopefully it performs as well as it looks!

The name is different for sure. It sounds like they've been around awhile and are rooted in the UK and South Africa moreso than the US. I want to try their adjustable putter.

Will be interesting to hear some thoughts...not a bad looking club but appears to have a good deal of offset for me. I am looking at the new Adams hybrids coming out and may even give the Mashie tour a shot.

Hawk - not sure if it helps or not, but here is a pic from their site.

power-cone-hybrids.jpg

Thanks Cookie. I'll look again, but to me it doesn't seem that offset.

I don't know why but every time I see this thread I think of glue.

As do I hehe. I mistakenly typed that into google while researching.

As do I hehe. I mistakenly typed that into google while researching.

Do you have a weird feeling like you want to eat the hybrid? LOL

IT's a nice looking hybrid. Reminds me of the Callaway Razr.

I don't know why but every time I see this thread I think of glue.

Me too! Doesn't seem to promote a ball rocketing off of the face...."New sticky-face technology!" "The grip doesn't get slippery because with every purchase, you get a bottle of Elmer's!"

Do you have a weird feeling like you want to eat the hybrid? LOL

IT's a nice looking hybrid. Reminds me of the Callaway Razr.

Haha - Chicks love a guy that can slam down some glue!

Good call. It does look a little RAZR-ish from the top.

Very nice looking club (and headcover) from a lesser known company. It will be interesting to see how it performs when put to the test. At the price it's going for, it could turn out to be a great deal.

The name is different for sure. It sounds like they've been around awhile and are rooted in the UK and South Africa moreso than the US. I want to try their adjustable putter.

If it helps, I've never heard of them over here either.

Disgraceful. Hand over your skinny jeans asap!

Have you ever tried to remove a pair of skinny jeans from your person? (I'm not coming on to you here...)

There's a 3 week college course on this subject available.

Back