The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks for the rep. I wasn't really trying to keep it a secret, just figured it wasn't that important until we started running into other things potentially conflicting (LIKE CAMPING!). Had I been worried about it possibly being a problem I would have covered it first thing, but I've been married to my stunning bride for a long time, I knew it was a piece of cake. And it was. I tried my ass off to get her to come but as expected she's not interested.
My wife and I talked about this last night. She wants to come, but she also doesn`t want to come. Women are confusing, she wants to meet all my friends, but at the same time she doesn`t think I will have any time for her and will just be by herself for 5 days.

My wife and I talked about this last night. She wants to come, but she also doesn`t want to come. Women are confusing, she wants to meet all my friends, but at the same time she doesn`t think I will have any time for her and will just be by herself for 5 days.

Well...it's probably true that during the MC you won't have time for anyone but your golf game and promo vids for Callaway...

You would say that! haha

heck yeah....have fun

Honestly....not really. I have stuff showing up for testing all the time so the gear wasn't really a biggie as far as that goes. The trip to Minneapolis for the fitting sort of made her ask questions. I was just waiting for the right time to break it to her. Plus now I'm going to need to start paying for things out of our joint account (flights etc) so I figured she might want to know.

dude, bring her with you. Tell her I will be there

I know, camping is awesome. :D

I'm just faaaaabulous at camp!

Talking of things you hide from your other half, I once bought a car on her credit card without telling her.

Anne says that exact same thing. She'd love to go to S.C. to explore and check things out but she doesn't want to be alone and she knows how busy I'll be. I tried to pitch the whole helping Morgan with stuff thing to her but that's not really her idea of fun either. In a way I'm not totally torn up that she doesn't want to go, I'd be worried about her being bored or whatever else and not have 100% focus on the task of whipping TH and TP's asses all over Myrtle Beach S.C.

heck yeah....have fun

dude, bring her with you. Tell her I will be there
Are you either A. insanely rich or B. look like Tyson Beckford? If so that might work...if not I'm guessing she's not interested.

Anne says that exact same thing. She'd love to go to S.C. to explore and check things out but she doesn't want to be alone and she knows how busy I'll be. I tried to pitch the whole helping Morgan with stuff thing to her but that's not really her idea of fun either. In a way I'm not totally torn up that she doesn't want to go, I'd be worried about her being bored or whatever else and not have 100% focus on the task of whipping TH and TP's asses all over Myrtle Beach S.C.
Thats very true but then again there is the slight chance we could get our wives to make out so, you know, think about it.

Are you either A. insanely rich or B. look like Tyson Beckford? If so that might work...if not I'm guessing she's not interested.

I will have Jersey nate be a stand in....then I will turn the lights out. She will be so fooled.

Thats very true but then again there is the slight chance we could get our wives to make out so, you know, think about it.
BINGO! And if there's ever a lull in the action on the course we could just sort of point the camera in their direction, charge everyone $35 a month and we're RICH!!!

I will have Jersey nate be a stand in....then I will turn the lights out. She will be so fooled.
Damn...you're smart. We'll see what we can do.

Ummm...guys?

Has anyone played any of the four Disney courses in Orlando? What are your opinions?

I've played the Palm. Not bad, don't recommend playing it if rain has been in the forecast within 24hrs. Both the Palm and Magnolia tend to hold water. Might want to check the tee times tab at the top of the page. I'm pretty sure you can book a round there via thp

WHAT!?!?! That is freakin' hilarious and insanely stupid. You rock Paulo!

Yeah. I went to see a car on the Friday, and we 'discussed' it and decided that it wasn't economical enough and didn't make financial sense. So I took her credit card on Monday morning and bought it. Still got it though, and both my balls. Win/Win.

And then I'd run like hell.

I would want you to...hahaha

You're just a prop dude, don't worry about it.

Wait a minute....see how good One-T is, suddenly I'm scheming with him on his plans to molest my wife. Dammit, fooled by One-T again.

works every time. Remember that time I got you that midget stripper, a fainting goat, 3 burritos, a head band, and a six pack of Zima?

You're just a prop dude, don't worry about it.

Wait a minute....see how good One-T is, suddenly I'm scheming with him on his plans to molest my wife. Dammit, fooled by One-T again.

He is very very sneaky.

Yeah. I went to see a car on the Friday, and we 'discussed' it and decided that it wasn't economical enough and didn't make financial sense. So I took her credit card on Monday morning and bought it. Still got it though, and both my balls. Win/Win.
Yeah I don't know that I'd have the pills to make that kind of a move. Wow, but hey, in the end it worked out right?

I would want you to...hahaha

works every time. Remember that time I got you that midget stripper, a fainting goat, 3 burritos, a head band, and a six pack of Zima?
Craziest trip through Disney World EVER!!!

Yeah I don't know that I'd have the pills to make that kind of a move. Wow, but hey, in the end it worked out right?

Craziest trip through Disney World EVER!!!

yeah, brought on a whole new outlook on Snow White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back