The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my really close friends are from high school, though most went to the Catholic high school and I went to the public school. But we've been friends since then. I liked the Catholic high school girls a lot.

Kevin

But you have big cheese. Of course you were/are popular!

I'm ready to file a mising person's report on some forum members who've disappeared since the PGA Show coverage started.....

I'm ready to file a mising person's report on some forum members who've disappeared since the PGA Show coverage started.....

They'll be back. They always come crawling back. :D

Maybe they went to the show and there's a thread made on it. But I can't read it! haha

Maybe they went to the show and there's a thread made on it. But I can't read it! haha

I thought that's what you were referencing...hehe....

But you have big cheese. Of course you were/are popular!

Remember it wasn't about size or length, it was about hard work.

Kevin

Hmmm. My best friend graduated from high school a year after me but I honestly do not talk to anyone from my senior class (and I only graduated in 2007). I would say I still regularly talk to two people from HS.

Pretty simple - do whatever you want to do. The trip would be fun, I'm sure, but it'd become a tucked away memory in a very short amount of time. So, basically, what's more important to you? Don't worry about your pops, your friends, or anything else - just do whatever will make you the happiest. If that's taking the $500 and golfing away with it, then do it!

Remember it wasn't about size or length, it was about hard work.

Kevin

Don't work too hard...your cheese might melt.

lmao... I bet they'll show up later..

CCR today. I feel like rolling up a joint and just chillin. My parents did a lot of that to this stuff when I was growing up.

CCR today. I feel like rolling up a joint and just chillin. My parents did a lot of that to this stuff when I was growing up.

Shouldn't this be in the What are You Listening To thread? But anyway, gotta love CCR.

Mine still do.

Marijuana is a gateway drug.

Kevin

Hey....don't you come in here bossing me around while I try to get my banter on! :beat-up:

Get your banter on, Puttin4CCR. Makes me want to listen to them myself - it's pouring rain here and I'm not getting anywhere today.

Canada is the US's attic. close enough

Totally. I'm not friends with anyone I graduated high school with. You probably won't even have as much fun as you would think, especially if you're not partying. Take the money, stash it, invest it, do whatever with it.

I could not agree more. I talk to ZERO of my friends from HS.

Oops, meant to clarify U.S., not our attic.

Get your banter on, Puttin4CCR. Makes me want to listen to them myself - it's pouring rain here and I'm not getting anywhere today.
CCR, Who'll Stop the Rain...PERFECT!

[video=youtube;lIPan-rEQJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIPan-rEQJA[/video]

It's not supposed to rain in Florida in the winter. I got soaked walking into work this morning and nothing sucks worse than sitting through a meeting in a soaking wet uniform.

FU weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back