2012 PGA Show Coverage

I just read this tweet:

That's cool stuff.

No ricky Barnes but Wilson Staff is such a great company. It's nice seeing them and talking to them about their products and other stuff. I just meant to give a shoutout to one of my favorite golfers in Ricky barnes. This PGA show has been exhausting but well worth it. one more day to get you all everything else and couldn't be more anxious to get out there. My feet be damned!

Tomorrow is the final day of the show and Team THP will be at it again from the opening of the show getting more video and pictures for everybody. We have over 40gb of coverage so far in total and part of that is so much video coverage and education from some of these brands you will be amazed.

No ricky Barnes but Wilson Staff is such a great company. It's nice seeing them and talking to them about their products and other stuff. I just meant to give a shoutout to one of my favorite golfers in Ricky barnes. This PGA show has been exhausting but well worth it. one more day to get you all everything else and couldn't be more anxious to get out there. My feet be damned!

You guys are absolutely killing it out there.

Tomorrow is the final day of the show and Team THP will be at it again from the opening of the show getting more video and pictures for everybody. We have over 40gb of coverage so far in total and part of that is so much video coverage and education from some of these brands you will be amazed.

I'm so excited to see everything that you guys have. What you're doing is incredible. We as readers can't thank you enough.

Hope your hotel has a jacuzzi or whirlpool you can soak in. I've walked that show a few times and I'm sure not racked up as many miles there as you guys have the last couple of days. You have got to be feeling it by now!

40 GB?! I don't think I've had that much stuff on my camera since I bought it 3 years ago! Great job with all the coverage it has been so great to follow. I am still busy catching up on some of the pics and footage, but I appreciate all the hard work you all are putting it.

Killing it with the coverage. Great stuff! Makes me not feel so bad for not being able to go there with all you're bringing us! Thank you heaps!

Another excellent day for the THP crew. One more day to go!

I have a lot of catching up to do with the PGA show coverage. But I'm sure the THP guys/gals did a wonderful job. Now on to catching up.

Amusing - Flavor Flav was there a few days ago for a meet & greet for some company.

We are headed out this morning back to the show floor for more coverage. Then back to THP HQ for uploading at real Internet speeds. Stay tuned.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

For those that may have missed the tweet. TW 13 golf shoes
e5d52350.jpg

Not as pumped for the TW shoes as I am for the Lunars and the Crossflex. Maybe I need to see it in person...it just doesn't wow me.

For those that may have missed the tweet. TW 13 golf shoes
e5d52350.jpg

Not sure about everyone else but that shoe does nothing for me. Specially when compared to the shoes Adidas has coming out.

Not sure about everyone else but that shoe does nothing for me. Specially when compared to the shoes Adidas has coming out.

They are quite plain, and actually kind of ugly... unless they are amazing on the feet, then it's not something I would ever own.

I agree. Keep on hearing that they look better in person but in comparison to some of the other stuff available, these are just way too bland for me.

The only thing I really like about them aesthetically is that they have not used white across the toe. Nothing worse than a shoe with a white border all the way around and it gets really dingy especially on the toe of the right shoe for us righties.

Really interested in some swing analysis stuff. And meh on those TDub shoes

Cool photo of the RBZ area:

scaled.php

They are quite plain, and actually kind of ugly... unless they are amazing on the feet, then it's not something I would ever own.

I agree. Keep on hearing that they look better in person but in comparison to some of the other stuff available, these are just way too bland for me.

The only thing I really like about them aesthetically is that they have not used white across the toe. Nothing worse than a shoe with a white border all the way around and it gets really dingy especially on the toe of the right shoe for us righties.

Yeah I think theyre ugly too. They almost look old but theyre new. They must be good if Tiger wears them though. lol

Yeah I think theyre ugly too. They almost look old but theyre new. They must be good if Tiger wears them though. lol

It's just too much white. Makes the shoe look bigger than it actually is I think.

No doubt that it is very comfortable, but I think the first thing we all consider is appearances and these just don't work for me.

Tadashi said on Twitter that in hand you could tell that they move with your foot every step of the way but I have a feeling that the Lunar Ascends or the Freemotions would do the same and look better. Not to mention likely much cheaper without the TW logo on them.

It's just too much white. Makes the shoe look bigger than it actually is I think.

No doubt that it is very comfortable, but I think the first thing we all consider is appearances and these just don't work for me.

Tadashi said on Twitter that in hand you could tell that they move with your foot every step of the way but I have a feeling that the Lunar Ascends or the Freemotions would do the same and look better. Not to mention likely much cheaper without the TW logo on them.

dont you wear like a size 9? I would think you would want your foot to look bigger. Kind of like dating a girl with small hands

dont you wear like a size 9? I would think you would want your foot to look bigger. Kind of like dating a girl with small hands

Ha! 9 1/2 to be exact, but these look unlike the typical low cut golf shoes that we are accustomed to and closer to the mid cuts. Like stuck between a golf shoe and a high top basketball shoe. Anyways, I am done beating my dislike of the looks of these to a pulp! :D

Back