2012 PGA Show Coverage

Tmex, you rock broski! You've been fabulous these past couple of days. In fact, the whole team has done a great job. I'm looking forward to some pics and vids for sure. What was the one product that is your must have?

TC thank you man. It was an absolute, exhausting blast lol. The whole team just worked so well and fluid man.

if I had one product.... can I break it into appearal, equipment and tech lol????

I have a feeling you guys are about to drop a bomb on the forum after seeing all the coverage on twitter. Thanks for all the hard work, guys!

TC thank you man. It was an absolute, exhausting blast lol. The whole team just worked so well and fluid man.

if I had one product.... can I break it into appearal, equipment and tech lol????

Yes, of course. I want the TMex awards for the following categories:

Driver:
Irons:
Wedge:
Fwy Wood/hybrid:
Putter:
Apparel:
Tech:

Boom! Rock it bro.

Driver:
Irons:
Wedge:
Fwy Wood/hybrid:
Putter:
Apparel:
Tech:

Boom! Rock it bro.

Dude, great idea. I want all of them to give their opinions on them, though!

Driver:
Irons:
Wedge:
Fwy Wood/hybrid:
Putter:
Apparel:
Tech:

Boom! Rock it bro.

Lol. 40+ gigs of media and I'm sure I forgot some stuff. But let me run some things off the top of of my head. I dont have a best list but I have things i loved and didn't like.

There are some slick devices coming out. Really impressive were the voice GPS units. Two off the top of my head were the one coming from Matrix and another from Golf Buddy. The Golf Buddy will fit on your hat! SICK! Some of the training aids like swingbyte and nanoswing looked really cool.

I also almost drooled on the Razr X Black irons and Razr Fit Driver. Wilson Staff has some fantastic looking product and still things I didn't like about some of the designs. New putters they have coming out had my attention though! The R11s I have a feeling is going to be even bigger than the R11. The i20 wood line is going to be special as well.

Quagmire and the Arnie clothing line... Sweaters are awesome. Sligo has some impressive designs. Tommy Hilfiger will have you ready for any type of flood or weather emergency.

LOL @ Tommy Hilfiger.

Thanks Tmex. I know your brain is probably squishy right now, but I appreciate it. Too bad you haven't seen much of the golf display TIger's been putting on.

Nice little recap Tmex. I think one of the things I'm most excited about is the i20 driver. I really want to hit it, it just looks so awesome.

LOL @ Tommy Hilfiger.

Thanks Tmex. I know your brain is probably squishy right now, but I appreciate it. Too bad you haven't seen much of the golf display TIger's been putting on.

It is really squishy dude. Haha, I watched some of it on the Golf Channel Monitor :). I wish I could ramble off all the names of hte people I met. Had just a blast taking pictures in the Cleveland Demo Day tent. I talked to one of their fitters and he was just awesome. We talked about the classic driver, 588 irons and Mashie line.

Nice little recap Tmex. I think one of the things I'm most excited about is the i20 driver. I really want to hit it, it just looks so awesome.

You wouldnt be the only one in line haha. Ping had such a great set up.

It is really squishy dude. Haha, I watched some of it on the Golf Channel Monitor :). I wish I could ramble off all the names of hte people I met. Had just a blast taking pictures in the Cleveland Demo Day tent. I talked to one of their fitters and he was just awesome. We talked about the classic driver, 588 irons and Mashie line.

Really? What was the 588 iron conversation about? Fill me in bro.

TMex, did the Swingbyte appear to be pretty accurate? I don't know if they were testing or demoing it there but I'm REALLY interested in it.

TMex, did the Swingbyte appear to be pretty accurate? I don't know if they were testing or demoing it there but I'm REALLY interested in it.

They weren't testing it when we stopped by for the video. But it appeared it was.

Thanks again for all of your hard work team THP. Great job.

Thanks to GolferGal, JB, Yoccos and Tadashi for all of your hard work during the show. I hope you took 4,556 videos and pictures.

Yes, thanks again to the THP Team for bringing us all to the action!! You guys and gal did an amazing job!

Thanks all for the effort. We all really appreciate it.

Great job guys! You always work your buns off and provide world class coverage :clapp:.

Round of applause for THP and the great coverage they have brought, and they haven't even uploaded everything yet! Thanks again for the hard work.

Great job everyone. really felt like we were right there with you. Great pics, videos, and comments! Loved following along here and on twitter. Kudos for a job well done!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

What a great thread to read through ... thanks for all the wonderful information!

Just took some time to go to Twitter and catch up. You guys/gals worked your butt off for us and it is very much appreciated! Really enjoying reading through all of the coverage, watching videos and looking at pics. THANKS SO MUCH!

I just wanted to thank JB and the crew one last time for the coverage and hard work for us folks here at THP. I have decided that I am attending PGAM 13.

Alex

Thanks for al the hard work team THP! Really testing my brand loyalty, great coverage!

Back