2012 PGA Show Coverage

For all you Callaway homers / MCers: This pic was tweeted just now:

lt7vcz.jpg

Being a TW shoe they'll probably cost $199

Ha! 9 1/2 to be exact, but these look unlike the typical low cut golf shoes that we are accustomed to and closer to the mid cuts. Like stuck between a golf shoe and a high top basketball shoe. Anyways, I am done beating my dislike of the looks of these to a pulp! :D

Oh, I am not takin gup for the shoe. I am with you, I dont care for it at all

That Callaway staff bag is HAWT! Love the aggressive design. Going to look good with a bag full of Callaway's in there.

That Cally staff bag looks great. I can't wait to see if that is the one that the Morgan Cuppers will be getting!

I finally saw Phils staff bag yesterday, that thing is hot. Id like to see more pictures of one like his.

I am way behind so I just read Freddies post. Wow, what a great post buddy and so very well said. Thank you for putting those thoughts out there for all of us.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Little chat with SeeMore. Belly putter talk, perhaps?

scaled.php

dont you wear like a size 9? I would think you would want your foot to look bigger. Kind of like dating a girl with small hands

Size 9 is huge!!

This looks like fun. Complete set for $230 and let your kids or friends go to town on you!

qycms.jpg

This is awesome.

43ed0d81-135a-5ea0.jpg

For those that may have missed the tweet. TW 13 golf shoes
e5d52350.jpg

Freddie, how much? I'm guessing $230? I wouldn't price it much higher than the lunars.

I may be the only one that really liked them. I think yoccos was a fan. There is not a ton of flare, I agree. But to me they just looked very comfy. It's hard to describe but it felt like they were weighted heavier in the sole from back to front.

Freddie, how much? I'm guessing $230? I wouldn't price it much higher than the lunars.

No price point given at least what I could hear. I know the ascends are on sale at TGW for $99. I have a email into blind 9 to see if they have them.

For those that may have missed the tweet. TW 13 golf shoes
e5d52350.jpg

I am actually liking the looks of this shoe. It just looks comfortable.

I may be the only one that really liked them. I think yoccos was a fan. There is not a ton of flare, I agree. But to me they just looked very comfy. It's hard to describe but it felt like they were weighted heavier in the sole from back to front.

If they are really comfortable, then I don't care that they are so plain... but they have to be amazing!

I want to thank everybody that followed along with our coverage over the last few days. We are now uploading over 40gb of content and over the next few days you will have TONS of pictures and lots of video. The team is exhausted, but we are back at THP HQ with normal internet speeds and are sorting pictures and editing videos.

We do this all for you and we hope you enjoy what you are about to start seeing.

Agreed Tadashi. Huge fan of these up close and I can't wait to rock a pair. I'd prefer some velcro though lol. Really looked so different than on tv.

Tmex, you rock broski! You've been fabulous these past couple of days. In fact, the whole team has done a great job. I'm looking forward to some pics and vids for sure. What was the one product that is your must have?

I want to thank everybody that followed along with our coverage over the last few days. We are now uploading over 40gb of content and over the next few days you will have TONS of pictures and lots of video. The team is exhausted, but we are back at THP HQ with normal internet speeds and are sorting pictures and editing videos.

We do this all for you and we hope you enjoy what you are about to start seeing.

It is all HUGELY appreciated. I can't wait to see everything that you guys have for us and I'm sure that I'm not alone in either of those two things. Thanks again to all of you for what you do for us!

This coverage has been spectacular. Thanks to JB, GG, Freddie and TMex for what you've done for all of us.

JB, we can't thank you and the crew enough for the coverage you guys have provided and will continue to provide. I haven't done much responding to the thread here or on twitter, mostly because there's been SO MUCH content to go through all my time has been dedicated to reading and watching! I'd say thats a good thing! You guys have seriously been awesome, personally I can't say thank you enough. Nobody else compares to the coverage you guys bring.

I want to say thanks for everything that you guys did and went through to bring this to us all!

Back