Must have been a big dude if he can use a big screen tv as a weapon.

'Hungry’ suspect in McDonald’s break-in surrenders

CEDAR FALLS, Iowa — A man has surrendered to police as a suspect in the break-in at a McDonald’s restaurant in Cedar Falls.
The Cedar Falls Police Department says 21-year-old Whitley Teslow, of Waverly, turned himself in on Tuesday. Teslow has been charged with burglary, criminal mischief and theft.
Workers arrived early Sunday to find the restaurant’s drive-up window broken. Police say it appears food had been cooked by whoever broke in.
Security footage shows a man tapping on the glass at the drive-up. He broke the glass and climbed inside.
A public phone listing for Teslow could not be found. Online court records don’t list the name of his attorney.

Read more: http://www.qctimes.com/news/local/h...5c9-11e1-95d9-001cc4c03286.html#ixzz1eXFQ33cX

aefe81ec-1f0f-2db8.jpg

this was in the news, but this clown from Wales also went on an Irish tv show

Here's a nutty story for everybody.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/dec/07/husbands-bruised-crotch-sends-woman-jail/

A woman accused of "firmly" grabbing her husband's left testicle and refusing to let go for about two minutes was arrested after the husband showed a photograph of his testicle to a sheriff's official, according to a recently released affidavit. Maryann Scott, 49, told an Indian River County Sheriff's deputy Nov. 26 that her husband had been drinking. She said he took a ring he'd given her as a present and hid it.

Scott's husband said they've experienced marital issues, saying he's going to file for divorce. He said he hid the ring, which he said was valued at about $15,000. He said he was on the couch when Scott noticed the ring missing from where she typically kept it. He said Scott got upset when he wouldn't tell her where he hid it. He said she got a knife and said "she was going to kill him and that he was going to tell her where he had hidden her ring. He said Scott "firmly grabbed his left testicle and refused to let go." "(Scott's husband) stated he then grabbed Maryann's wrist to try and get her to let go of his testicle," an affidavit states. "(Scott's husband) stated Maryann held on to his testicle for about two minutes or more before he was able to get her to let go."

Scott's husband said he called 911 after Scott relinquished the testicle. He said his left testicle had "red marks and bruising" from Scott "grabbing and holding on to it so hard," an affidavit states. Scott's husband took a picture of his left testicle with the deputy's camera, and the deputy saw two apparent "red marks/bruises on the testicle in the photograph."

The affidavit didn't state whether Scott got the ring or whether her husband was hospitalized. Scott, of the 1300 block of 38th Avenue in Vero Beach, was arrested on a battery charge.

Dang SW, that story is just nutty. :D

You will live a happier less stressful and much less paranoid life by ignoring the local news, all TV news in fact local or national.

http://fox4kc.com/2012/02/03/string-of-car-fires-leads-to-discovery-of-body/

Police: Suspect in Platte City Car Arsons Found Dead

PLATTE CITY, Mo. — Police discovered the body of a man inside a burned pick-up truck Friday morning in Platte City, Mo. The discovery came in the midst of twelve other vehicles set on fire in the area.

At 5:25 a.m. Platte City Police responded to the first car fire in the 1800 block of Wilkerson Dr. Then, approximately one and a half hours later, they were called out to a car fire at another location in the 2100 block of Catie Lane. There they found the body of an adult man inside a white pickup truck that had also been set on fire. Police believe the man they found dead inside the pickup is the same one who set fires to twelve vehicles. His identification has not been released.

Police said the man was in the driver’s seat of the pickup truck but was not the registered owner. There was no sign of trauma on the man and no weapons in the vehicle. The medical examiner has not yet determined the cause of death. The wife of the owner of the truck told FOX 4 that her car was also set on fire. She and her husband carried only liability coverage on both vehicles.

Click here for pictures from the crime scene.

A neighbor said when he first stepped out of his home, he thought a bolt of lightning had struck the area. “I thought it was a lightning strike, ’cause when I opened the door there was just a circle about this big, and just blown out. Then as the light came on I saw in the backseat there was another hole about this big right through the seat through the bottom and I just thought lightning, and it was smoking,” said Dave Connell

A couple of years ago I man was picked up for a DUI. While in processing he drank some whiteout. It made national news. I was lucky enough to be on the jury that found him guilty of the DUI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDK8ZyNh8IE

WEST DES MOINES — An information technology worker accused of urinating on colleagues’ chairs at an office in Iowa has surrendered to police.
The Des Moines Register reports that 59-year-old Raymond Foley turned himself in Saturday to face a charge of second-degree criminal mischief.
Foley declined to comment to The Associated Press on Tuesday, other than to acknowledge that he no longer works at the Farm Bureau office in West Des Moines.
Police say some co-workers had complained about stains on their chairs. A security system was installed, and police say it caught Foley in the act.
Police documents say Foley looked up employee photos in the agency database and then would go into the office during off hours and urinate on their chairs.
The chair damage was estimated at $4,500.

Read more: http://www.qctimes.com/news/local/m...d96-11e1-9626-0019bb2963f4.html#ixzz1qzh1d8bA

that's not news....it's normal for Iowa!

Not my local, but I think that requirement is gone by now . . . .

Naked woman questioned at Denver International Airport

By Harriet Baskas, msnbc.com contributor

A woman caught smoking in a nonsmoking area of Denver International Airport on Tuesday responded by putting out her cigarette and taking off her clothes. Around 8:45 a.m., after being asked to extinguish her cigarette, the woman stripped naked in the B Concourse, TMZ reported.

"The woman told officers that she'd had no sleep the night before," Raquel Lopez, spokesperson for the Denver Police Department, told msnbc.com. The woman was taken in for a medical evaluation. "No one was arrested, no one was hurt and no report was filed," Lopez said.

Police and paramedics responded and "the woman was ultimately transported to a local hospital," said Laura Coale, Denver International's director of media relations. There are four smoking lounges at the airport, including two Aviator's Club Smoking Lounge locations, but there is no clothing-optional area, Coale said, nor are there plans to create one anytime soon.

http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_n...estioned-at-denver-international-airport?lite

A woman caught smoking in a nonsmoking area of Denver International Airport on Tuesday responded by putting out her cigarette and taking off her clothes. Around 8:45 a.m., after being asked to extinguish her cigarette, the woman stripped naked in the B Concourse, TMZ reported.

"The woman told officers that she'd had no sleep the night before," Raquel Lopez, spokesperson for the Denver Police Department, told msnbc.com. The woman was taken in for a medical evaluation. "No one was arrested, no one was hurt and no report was filed," Lopez said.

Police and paramedics responded and "the woman was ultimately transported to a local hospital," said Laura Coale, Denver International's director of media relations. There are four smoking lounges at the airport, including two Aviator's Club Smoking Lounge locations, but there is no clothing-optional area, Coale said, nor are there plans to create one anytime soon.

http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_n...estioned-at-denver-international-airport?lite

Damn, why can't stuff like this happen when I fly?

Things that make you go WTF?

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012/apr/11/deputies-man-chokes-inappropriately-touches/

A Golden Gate Estates man is accused of going to a woman's house, choking her and touching her inappropriately. He then showered her bedroom with salt and said no one loved him, Collier deputies say. Jonathan Tamayo, 23, of the 4100 block of 29th Avenue Northeast, was arrested Tuesday at the 4200 block of Green Boulevard. According to an arrest report, the victim told deputies that Tamayo came to her home around midnight and began tapping on the window and wouldn't stop until she let him inside. The reports did not say what the relationship was between Tamayo and the victim. Once inside, Tamayo immediately started kissing her and then forced her into the bedroom. He then began to take her clothes off although she told him to stop, according to reports. The victim told deputies that Tamayo then began choking her and she blacked out. He then began touching her inappropriately, according to the reports. The victim said kicked Tamayo in the groin area to break free.

The victim said Tamayo attacked her again when she went to call police. The victim told deputies that Tamayo finally let her go and then grabbed a container of salt and sprinkled it all over the bedroom floor. The victim said she did not know why Tamayo spread the salt around her room but he was crying and saying that no one loved him.

Tamayo is facing felony charges of three counts of battery by strangulation, battery with prior conviction, two counts of tampering in a felony, false imprisonment of an adult, and lewd and lascivious behavior with an adult.

That is MY local news and I was just about to post it LOL

Back