Had a golfing first today

That's great! Golf costs a lot as is, glad to hear you made it cheaper... for one day atleast.

First full 18 hole round that I didn't lose a golf ball :D

Pretty happy about it really

Great accomplishment! Always makes me feel good also.

That's always fun when you realize you played the whole round with the same ball...I have only done it a couple of times but it's a good feeling.

Of course I usually make up for it the next round by plunking 4 or 5 in the water :D

Congratulations on the one ball round.

i feel you..id this a couple months ago and man i gotta tell you the feeling was somthing else

Congrats, You did a god job and it will increase you confidence and you will make it your habit.

I love that feeling when you don't lose a ball. Almost as good as the feeling when you hit one into the scrub that your sure is lost and turns our really easy to find. Where I play there is one hole that always has my number that I always play with an old ball because I almost always lose one on it. Think it's mental now more than anything but I seem to drive it straight out on that hole more than half the time.

Nicely done sir! Always a great feeling

Great job. Love going a day without losing a ball. Even if you don't have a good score still feels like you did something good. Haha

TipTappin'

That's cool. Good job. I can't remember my first round not losing a ball. It's definitely a challenge sometimes!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Wow congrats. That is cool. I have never made it thru a round with the same ball. Water is my mental magnet and I always lose one in it - even when it seems impossible!

Congrats!

TapAhoy!

That's awesome dude! I don't know if I've done it before because I don't keep track really. Now I have something to shoot for!

congrats its always a better round when you don't lose any balls!

First full 18 hole round that I didn't lose a golf ball :D

Pretty happy about it really

Congrats, that is a great achievement :bananadance:

Funny...when I do that, it seems that I realize it around the 15-16th hole. Congrats.

I play off 10 handicap on a course with no water, its pretty tight though I think I lost one ball in the last 5 months playing every week.it is a good habit to get into

Its still swings and roundabouts though scuffed un playable balls become the problem then lol

Back