THP Super Bowl Contest & Game Thread

However, in the contest, 65 points looks like I over guesstimated.

I was out of it on the safety! No way to get to my point total.

Better game than the national title between 'bama/lsu..

Ok everyone pay attention, PRG did the lighting and the stage (I work for PRG)

Classic Brady.

If I won a million dollars, my pool would look EXACTLY like that Dolphins' fan in the NFL fantasy FB commercial. Real Dolphins jumping in the pool FTW!

Giants D needs to bring some more pressure if they wanna win, so far they just aren't getting the pressure

If I won a million dollars, my pool would look EXACTLY like that Dolphins' fan in the NFL fantasy FB commercial. Real Dolphins jumping in the pool FTW!

Not sure if 1 mil is enough to afford either of those situations lol. But yes, dolphin ftw.

At the end of the first half....I still have NAKED M&M'S ahead on my scorecard

Ok everyone pay attention, PRG did the lighting and the stage (I work for PRG)
Very cool!!! I'll prolly have it on mute but still watch LOL

Welker has a Cookie stache

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Damn skippy! See his fiancé?? Hotness! Staches work!

Good game thus far but much less scoring than I expected. Let's rock this halftime show!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

At the end of the first half....I still have NAKED M&M'S ahead on my scorecard

Off year so far. Maybe it will pick up a little in the second half!

What are you doing while watching the game besides refreashing thp constantly? I'm having some beers and putter shopping on ebay from my Xoom.

What are you doing while watching the game besides refreashing thp constantly? I'm having some beers and putter shopping on ebay from my Xoom.

Kicking back some drinks and chatting with Tadashi....great stories!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Eating, playing online poker, waiting for the B330 testers to be announced, and watching the game all at once!

No that is concert touring. I was there for a few of the meetings.

Reading the SeeMore putter test review thread. I'm only on page 73! :bulgy-eyes:

Reading the SeeMore putter test review thread. I'm only on page 73! :bulgy-eyes:

That makes me happy to hear!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

If the Patriots are playing terribly as is being said, how bad are the Giants and Eli playing?

I just saw gladiators doing the Thriller zombie walk!

Got the family over, just ate too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Patriots are playing terribly as is being said, how bad are the Giants and Eli playing?

Equally as bad... Not a good game so far.

Would rather had seen LMAFO. Or just about anyone else for that matter..But the lighting kicks ass!

Back