THP Golf Shirts by Sligo now Available!

Great feedback Jeff and nice Wallack shirt too.

I got a compliment on the purple one yesterday at the club and it wasnt from GG.

LOL. I find that the "colors men aren't supposed to wear" get the most compliments. Everyone clowns on me because I have the fortitude to try pinks, purples and pastels. They wouldn't be clowning if they knew how many women come up to me and "I love your shirt"! It makes playing horrible golf worth it!

Go home today from playing a "bad" 18 and was excited to see my shirt arrived. Rip that package opend to see a great looking shirt. Put it on and it went the way my game went today, it did not fit:banghead: Every shirt I wear is an XL but the Sligo is a size to small.

Go home today from playing a "bad" 18 and was excited to see my shirt arrived. Rip that package opend to see a great looking shirt. Put it on and it went the way my game went today, it did not fit:banghead: Every shirt I wear is an XL but the Sligo is a size to small.

As has been said, the Sligo shirts run about a half size small, so it might be tight. Sorry about that.

look nice i wanna get some

I wore my THP shirt proudly yesterday following LaDeat (I know lol but read the WM thread). It fit awesome and I'm a bigger dude. Got some compliments on it. Very comfortable and just loved wearing it. I'll be going to get more Sligo shirts soon because of this. I never thought they'd fit this good.

I wore my THP shirt proudly yesterday following LaDeat (I know lol but read the WM thread). It fit awesome and I'm a bigger dude. Got some compliments on it. Very comfortable and just loved wearing it. I'll be going to get more Sligo shirts soon because of this. I never thought they'd fit this good.
Wore my white one yesterday, and it convinced me that I will be purchasing more. Such a comfy shirt and great fit.

Wore my white one yesterday, and it convinced me that I will be purchasing more. Such a comfy shirt and great fit.

We think alike. I almost want to buy more of these so when I run out, I'll have another waiting hahaha.

I am hoping to see my shirt today. I am excited for it. I have never been let down by the quality that comes from the THP Store. So this should be fun.

I am hoping to see my shirt today. I am excited for it. I have never been let down by the quality that comes from the THP Store. So this should be fun.

Nice man! You're gonna love it.

I am wearing one of my new shirts today for the first time. Of course, I first had to make sure that a playing partner was not wearing the same shirt. :bicker:

Looking forward to sporting it for the first time. Ladies will be a flocking.

I think after washing it and drying it for about 10 minutes it may have even shrunk up just a hair which will be perfect - will report back on that later!

I am wearing one of my new shirts today for the first time. Of course, I first had to make sure that a playing partner was not wearing the same shirt. :bicker:

I think after washing it and drying it for about 10 minutes it may have even shrunk up just a hair which will be perfect - will report back on that later!

Lol nice dude! I just air dry mine so they don't shrink but those who want them too might try this. Women will flock to you.

You mean you didn't coordinate matching outfits?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You mean you didn't coordinate matching outfits?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No sir, think that is being saved for a MASS showing at the May outing.

This is a little OT, but I snapped a quick pic of my Sligo collection. Most of these are THP shirts as well.

a6890c1f-ebf5-71f4.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

This is a little OT, but I snapped a quick pic of my Sligo collection. Most of these are THP shirts as well.

a6890c1f-ebf5-71f4.jpg

Very nice collection you have there!

Nice shirts SethO! I have a few myself, not sure how many. I'll have to check it out tonight.

a6890c1f-ebf5-71f4.jpg

Is that a camera trick or is the top right shirt your little brothers..hehe
Nice collection Seth

Is that a camera trick or is the top right shirt your little brothers..hehe
Nice collection Seth

haha. I think it is a camera trick. They are all size Medium except for the newest THP shirts. I think it is just scrunched up and beside the large (which is not that large).

TM is going to be doing demos and fittings an hour and a half away from me saturday. I think I just might wear my new shirt to it and get fitted for my RBZ's.

TM is going to be doing demos and fittings an hour and a half away from me saturday. I think I just might wear my new shirt to it and get fitted for my RBZ's.

The green on the logo will match up nicely.

Got my white THP Sligo shirt today and it is soooo nice. First piece of sligo apparel and now i see why everyone likes them so much.

Just got mine in...wow, I'm impressed!

Back