What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backup ML4 for 50.00.

Lesson learned.

Gripmaster leather putter grip. Oooooh my this thing is awesome.

Gripmaster leather putter grip. Oooooh my this thing is awesome.

I love them as well, the Kangaroo is my absolute favorite putter grip.

Clubglove microfiber towel, a No.1 grip for a wedge, and had lofts/lies adjusted on the Mizunos.

John Deere Tap'n...

Clubglove microfiber towel, a No.1 grip for a wedge, and had lofts/lies adjusted on the Mizunos.

John Deere Tap'n...

Thats it? Did you forget the Nike VR S driver? lol

Thats it? Did you forget the Nike VR S driver? lol

Haha, I couldn't pull the trigger. GS wanted $349 and I knew I had seen it on gpp for $299. I want another range session with the R11s Miya White before I shelve that experiment. Then, my local shop had all of the Razr Fits out and now I want to try one of those. Too much damn goood golf equipment out right now. I'll prob end up with a VRs though.

John Deere Tap'n...

I see that OG got an Si3 belly. Great pickup. I love mine.

I love them as well, the Kangaroo is my absolute favorite putter grip.

It's like I've seen the light that I never knew existed. I really, really like the Iomic putter grips (if nothing else they make) and they don't even hold a candle. The white grip looks bad backside along with the Matrix shaft too. People were taking pictures of it in the store before I took it home heh.

It's like I've seen the light that I never knew existed. I really, really like the Iomic putter grips (if nothing else they make) and they don't even hold a candle. The white grip looks bad backside along with the Matrix shaft too. People were taking pictures of it in the store before I took it home heh.

I'm the same, the Iomic Mid is my runner up, all of the putters in my colection either have Gripmaster's or Iomic's. There are alot of people who just don't care for the Gripmasters but they just feel "right" on the flatstick for me.

Haha, I couldn't pull the trigger. GS wanted $349 and I knew I had seen it on gpp for $299. I want another range session with the R11s Miya White before I shelve that experiment. Then, my local shop had all of the Razr Fits out and now I want to try one of those. Too much damn goood golf equipment out right now. I'll prob end up with a VRs though.

John Deere Tap'n...

$349? Yeah that is high. Im pretty sure its $299 everywhere else.

$349? Yeah that is high. Im pretty sure its $299 everywhere else.

Even cheaper from Monster's on the bay.

John Deere Tap'n...

Backup ML4 for 50.00.

Lesson learned.

Scratch that and make it 37.00 for the last non-offset from RBG.

Lesson learned even more. I shall not stray again.

just pre ordered the mizuno MP-65 driver 8*!! got it for $280 (originally $400). i will hopefully have it by the 16th :clapp:

Even cheaper from Monster's on the bay.

FWIW I've dealt with Monster's a fair bit and they are on the up and up. They often have great deals on Nike and Taylormade stuff

New Motore 3 shaft for the driver.

I wanted to buy a RBZ 19* hybo yesterday. Even had permission. No lefty love though.

That has to be frustrating

I wanted to buy a RBZ 19* hybo yesterday. Even had permission. No lefty love though.

Very much so dude. I'll find one eventually though. It's taught me patience.

Trying to buy locally or through Blind9? I see on eBay for $180 shipped.

Finally had enough of the i15s.

It's funny, we all know what we like ad don't like and for some reason go away from that.

Personally I like clubs with little offset and thin beautiful lines.

So, pulled the trigger on a set of mint Scrarch AR1s. Fitted with KBS C-Taper shafts in X flex. Will have to get them soft stepped of the shaft changed completely, but even if I do, it shouldn't be hard to flick the shafts off.

Very happy :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Deere Tap'n...

DD it's $299 in store here and on their website. They can pull up the website in store and will match that price. There's even a coupon code that takes another 15% off right now bringing it to $255 and you can pick up in store. I think it should be excluded from promotions but I put it in cart on Friday and the discount was applied.

Just pulled the trigger on a RBZ driver. Not really sure why, it was a spontaneous decision. Not really regretting it but I should have tried out some of the other offerings first like the VR_s.

Damn that's rough. Even had permission? You knew you wouldn't find one under those circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back