i-JLbkHgj-L.jpg

i-BDHRHZX-L.jpg

i-6xpCzgz-L.jpg

i-MwzbvVL-L.jpg

i-LhknGdP-L.jpg

i-xc5NxJt-L.jpg

i-PWZSnB2-L.jpg

Nice looking shafts!!

I'm so digging the look of the new ATTAS 3. The VTS shafts look pretty sweet too.

The VTS line is gorgeous. You know, if you dig that kind of thing.

Love UST wood line up of shafts. Sporting the V2 in both my driver and 5w. Just works well with my swing I guess.

Mmmmmmmmm....

Giant fan of the VTS line personally. The Silver is a great, great shaft for me and I'm looking forward to seeing how people get on the Attas 3. Also can't wait for my Elements to arrive.

Great-looking shafts. I would love to swing a few of these ones. Awesome stuff, thanks for the pics THP!

Digging some of those grips! And the t3 and the VTS line. I need to just break down and buy the fybrid 3wood

Sent from my forged iPad

The shafts are gorgeous... but the grips are hideous.

really like the looks of some of their 2012 shaft lines. I just reshafted an iron yesterday with the MP6 for my dad to test out. Great looking shaft at a non so expensive price

UST shafts are among the short list for me to put in my Morgan Cup woods and hybrids. Grips actually look interesting as well.

Love the VTS Red! Some great looking shafts and grips.

Those things look great!

Looking forward to demoing a lot of this stuff in May!

I know absolutely nothing about these shafts but I know a bada$$ looking shaft and grip when I see them and just WOW. Those Pro DV2 Torsion Cords are just exceptional looking, really dig the wavy line, nice bit of flare.

I don't know much about these either except the Attas line is expensive! Wouldn't mind hearing a review though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i-XjNJWDd-L.jpg

Is it just me or does the appear to be an optical illusion of sorts with the wave portion of these grips?

The VTS is the UST shaft I'm most curious about right now. I love that there are so many fitting options with it. The grips are legit in my experience as well. Not sure I like that wavy one though.

I'm putting the VTS in both of my hyrbids for the MC. Hit it a couple times with the Adams A12 hybrid and that's all I needed to know.

The Attas T3 aka "Bumblebee has my heart right now". It's everything I want in a shaft. The Attas feel has always been special to me. I thought the original Attas was probably the best feeling shaft I've ever used, the T2 is a performance monster but not quite the same feel. I think you put the two together and get the T3. Low spin, high launch and Attas feel.....

I want haha.

I'm kind of curious about that white MP4 shaft. That's pretty lightweight, I wonder how well it holds up.

I'm kind of curious about that white MP4 shaft. That's pretty lightweight, I wonder how well it holds up.

Their hole line is intruiging. I've always been curious about the MP line since TC's review. Maybe i'm just not good at feeling the shaft flex but to me the lightweight always feels stiffer through the swing, or maybe its because i just don't feel it. But the heavier I go in the same flex shaft, the more it seems to flex for me. Either way, UST has my attention.

Their hole line is intruiging. I've always been curious about the MP line since TC's review. Maybe i'm just not good at feeling the shaft flex but to me the lightweight always feels stiffer through the swing, or maybe its because i just don't feel it. But the heavier I go in the same flex shaft, the more it seems to flex for me. Either way, UST has my attention.

I said earlier I just reshafted a Razr X iron with an MP6 iron shaft for my old man to try out. I'm going to take it to the sim tonight and give it a few swings, even though I know it's not the right flex for me. They seem to really be a quality shaft.

I said earlier I just reshafted a Razr X iron with an MP6 iron shaft for my old man to try out. I'm going to take it to the sim tonight and give it a few swings, even though I know it's not the right flex for me. They seem to really be a quality shaft.

Can't wait to hear the feedback man.

I feel like I am stalking Yoccos in all of these shaft threads. I need to do some more research and find some where to hit these but I can see UST shafts in all my woods and hybrids for the Morgan Cup. Need some high launching lightweight shafts to combat those spin killing J40 heads.

I feel like I am stalking Yoccos in all of these shaft threads. I need to do some more research and find some where to hit these but I can see UST shafts in all my woods and hybrids for the Morgan Cup. Need some high launching lightweight shafts to combat those spin killing J40 heads.

Lol. Man I feel like I'm stalking these threads so it evens out! I'm thinking the exact same thing as you buddy. The ATTAS seem like the perfect compliment.

Tmex! I finally took the Razr X 8 iron with the MP6 shaft out to the range this weekend. Reshafted it for my old man to test out, but since he's in FL for another 2 weeks, I decided to take it out for a run. It's set to play too soft for my swing, but when I slowed my temp down I was hitting it well. Holy high ball flight. Between the shaft and the razr x iron I was seeing a much higher flight. The shaft itself weighs under 70 grams, so it was light. I kind of liked it. For me it wouldn't work in this club because the flight was way too high, but with a different clubhead it might work well for me. I'm not looking for that combo though. Felt pretty smooth and even when I put my normal swing on it it seemed to hold up. Interested to see if my old man likes it or not. At 20 bucks a shaft, they aren't expensive.

Back