2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I guess that means that Carsten is in! If I am not mistaken, Carsten also made the trip one of the last two years if I recall from photos correctly. Awesome news!!

This thread finally got to me. Caved in and joined the queue. :act-up:

That's great Carsten! Look forward to seeing you again. Hopefully your drive from the airport will be less eventful this time. :act-up:

Wow! All the way from Copenhagen? Twice? Impressive. Look forward to meeting you in Orlando, Carsten.

Did you officially grab a slot or are you on the waiting list now?

I've got the double-digit fidget!

99 days!! :blob:

T0AD sent me a PM wanting to know if he could wear his dress overalls to the THP dinner :bulgy-eyes: uhhhhhh no :nono:

Not much being posted here but I am sitting here just thinking about the great time I am going to have in just a few short months. Yes I am smiling right now.

Don't forget I need to hook the portable wood shed up to your car. Everyone will think it's you bringing the arse whupping to Cypress Gardens :D

I noticed that also. I think things will ramp up when we get the final two spots filled and the new team line-ups are announced. Then, the trash talk will start and we'll all have a great time. I'm really looking forward to May. This will be a blast!

oh you want some smack talk huh :deadhorse:

Carsten -- Go ahead and pick a number as folks are lining up for a peek at the woodshed :beat-up:. Glad to have you coming back buddy :clapp:

A huge welcome to CarstenBF, it will be great meeting you man.

Matty, you are on a streak, there won't be many items for you to test that you have not already OEMed. :D

Well Gray, of course they are lining up to peek at the woodshed. How many places in America can people go and guarantee victory?

Well Gray, of course they are lining up to peek at the woodshed. How many places in America can people go and guarantee victory?

Not this year my friend. I am bringing the heat this year with my suped up Rocketballz 4 iron off the tee. Guaranteed to bring non team mates down quicker than a hog heading to a corn bin.

lol.... i love when OG talks, it always makes me laugh with his southern woodshed sayings

Not this year my friend. I am bringing the heat this year with my suped up Rocketballz 4 iron off the tee. Guaranteed to bring non team mates down quicker than a hog heading to a corn bin.

While I'm not doubting you per say, but I can't wait to see the pairings and see the friendly wager thread posted. Thats when we will really know who is confident about their game.

wonderful news Carsten! It'll be great to see you again

Funny how your guarantees always rely on the newest club to your bag. You should really focus on swing mechanics and not the latest and greatest equipment as the premise for your guarantees. Of course, now you can just use the equipment as an excuse when they fail you again.

Poor old senile men and their blindness to reality.

:stickbeat:

Happy for you Carsten that you get to go back and experience the greatness that is a THP Outing. God May is going to be tough for me

Funny how your guarantees always rely on the newest club to your bag. You should really focus on swing mechanics and not the latest and greatest equipment as the premise for your guarantees. Of course, now you can just use the equipment as an excuse when they fail you again.

This coming from you Cookie? Pot meet kettle. Yes, your impact zone in the HOTD thread does look solid; but those are the vids you choose to share. :angel:

This coming from you Cookie? Pot meet kettle. Yes, your impact zone in the HOTD thread does look solid; but those are the vids you choose to share. :angel:

Damn you and swing mechanic facts. Where are your vids? Don't criticize and fail to show what you are bringing to the dance. :loser:

Remember, OG and KB are taking lessons. So, he'll be not only bringing new weapons, but a finely honed swing as well.

Hey! I resemble that senile old man crack!

Remember, OG and KB are taking lessons. So, he'll be not only bringing new weapons, but a finely honed swing as well.

Good to know about the lessons! Per the rumors from the last demo day, he needed them long before now.

Looks like you can also claim Rocketballz carrying you to victory, huh? I look forward to seeing the woodshed.....from afar. That place has some history to it that I want no part of. :act-up:

I think OG has been so confused he has started trash talking himself so I thought I could give him a target to fire away at. I am getting good and taking a beating in the trash talking threads. :beat-up:

Damn you and swing mechanic facts. Where are your vids? Don't criticize and fail to show what you are bringing to the dance. :loser:

Here's one I was able to find quickly from the Burner 2 testing thread. Nothing pretty either, but I couldn't let you slide on that earlier post.

I am getting good and taking a beating in the trash talking threads. :beat-up:

So are you coming in here to try to practice your material on us before you take it to the MC thread?

Tell em about it bro :highfive::friends:! I request v.man on my team if possible as winners think alike :thumb:. Cookie knows he's going down quicker than a oreo with a cold glass of milk :hungry:. Dduck is just wanting to move a notch on the woodshed list so he's talking smack and he will cower to the Tower of Power :surrender:

OG hasn't taken lessons in quite a while. I've been taking them for over a year now but won't be for a few months because of surgery. There's only so much a coach can do. Think Charles Barkley. :alien:

OG hasn't taken lessons in quite a while. I've been taking them for over a year now but won't be for a few months because of surgery. There's only so much a coach can do. Think Charles Barkley. :alien:

This is called talking "reverse smack". Unfortunately, KellyBo, you reputation belies that!

While I'm not doubting you per say, but I can't wait to see the pairings and see the friendly wager thread posted. Thats when we will really know who is confident about their game.

Friendly wager thread? Being new to this, this is kind of cool

Here's one I was able to find quickly from the Burner 2 testing thread. Nothing pretty either, but I couldn't let you slide on that earlier post. So are you coming in here to try to practice your material on us before you take it to the MC thread?

Ah, I see what you did. You just focused on the impact zone I have already perfected. You are probably more flat than me at the top. We need some full swing HOTD videos - you should know that by now.

Actually, I just use the trash talk here that gets rejected in the MC thread. The MC folks are much wittier than OG. LOL

Back