@jls1967

@DGreg7

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

@cmaikis

@keyganspencer

Usually will tweet about whatever sporting event I'm watching. Lots of tweets about IU sports, Colts, and Golf. Give a follow, will give a follow back if you tell me you are from thp.

liquordm it's what I do I am trying to be more active with Twitter tweeting about life and sports.

I'll start adding everyone in the next week or so to keep the RBZ updates fresh! I'm NathanWebb1

@SoopaJuice_46

@JeffReedMO. Though I mostly Tweet politics, I talk golf every now and then.

Hi folks. You can now follow this chunk of awesome at: @TCatTHP. I'm full of information and other cool things.

Hi folks. You can now follow this chunk of awesome at: @TCatTHP. I'm full of information and other cool things.

Not sure if The Twitter can handle this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My handle is @nndosi. Original, right?

@teehanks

@TheDue

@B_Sanzabar

Mine is @jholl2277

@THPDamaikis

Twitter

Can someone explain to me how Twitter works? I am computer literate but none of it makes any sense to me!

Can someone explain to me how Twitter works? I am computer literate but none of it makes any sense to me!

Its a short form of Facebook. Limited number of characters. Pretty straight forward once you start using it.

I only signed up for the KBS contest and now I a seeing the TM driver love contest. Trying to win something!!

It's an update of 140 characters or less.

Well, twitter is somewhat like facebook without the "likes." If you "like" something on twitter I usually retweet it, which posts the exact thing they wrote on your profile for others to view. Also, if you want to mention someone directly, you use the @, like @steve, ect. This is like posting on somebody's wall on facebook. Also twitter uses hashtags to just add more meaning to your tweets. Here's an example tweet, )@Taylormade I love the R11S! #driverlove.) You said this directly to taylormade with the @ and added more meaning to it by having the #. Hope this sort of helps!

tweet me and I'll tell you lol

Well, twitter is somewhat like facebook without the "likes." If you "like" something on twitter I usually retweet it, which posts the exact thing they wrote on your profile for others to view. Also, if you want to mention someone directly, you use the @, like @steve, ect. This is like posting on somebody's wall on facebook. Also twitter uses hashtags to just add more meaning to your tweets. Here's an example tweet, )@Taylormade I love the R11S! #driverlove.) You said this directly to taylormade with the @ and added more meaning to it by having the #. Hope this sort of helps!

I entered that contest. Can you do me a favor and check to see if it's on there. Can I do it on my twitter page and uncle TM and the hash tag or did I have to go to the TM page and tweet. Hanks, what's your twitter name?

You either love Twitter, or you hate it with a passion. I happen to be one of the lovers. I read once that Facebook is for who you used to know, Twitter is for who you know now, and LinkedIn is for who you need to know. I used to Tweet about 20 times a day, but I go through cooling off periods. But I will get fired up occasionally and go on a hell of a Twurt (Twitter spurt. I made that up. You like it, don't you). Twitter is very useful if you know how to use it. I am mostly political on mine, with the occasional sprinkling of sports.

Back