Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wouldn't want a wedge that's easier to hit? My problem with the last couple of wedges is I couldn't trust the distance or predict the spin accurately on a full shot. I'm sure the SCORs would sort that...and I'm sure they'll be at the back of my mind throughout ponderification. I love the dual sole stuff too.

And let's be honest the guys behind SCOR know more about the dual sole than anyone.

I want a keepsake<br />
<br />
Kindle Fire Forged
<br />
<br />
Ahh snap. Head on over to mycustomputter.com then. Come back with some Frankthetank action.

They are beautiful. Just don't do it for me though.

Kindle Fire Forged

Birthday putter pondering FTW. Im going to chunkyponder one for you. How about some Cleveland Classic action.
I like that ponder.

WTC How am I missing your bday.

I'm parital to the Betti's haha. You'll love either I would like to think.

Yea, Betti's are so pretty. I keep drooling over the MC putters and Kmac's queen bee. I've been messing around on their website, but I'm not sure which model I'd want.

I can't get the SCOR wedges out of my mind, especially after spending the last couple days working on my short game.

They are beautiful. Just don't do it for me though.

Kindle Fire Forged

Well wtf. You want a SC dont you?

#shakeshead

Paulo I hit fat shots with these and the sole is something special. I lose less distance on a fat shot with these than a ZStar. Lol. I'd never push someone but man, you'd be absolutely deadly. Even if you just rocked 52* and whatnot, it'd still transform what you do with those wedges.

I know the TMex compass never points in the wrong direction anyway. If I can obtain a 52/56 setup, then they're right there on my ponder list. In a total turnaround to my other irons, I actually like a bit of substance somewhere on a wedge to make me think that I'm hitting a full shot ok.

And let's be honest the guys behind SCOR know more about the dual sole than anyone.

Troo dat. I'm off to troll some me some SCOR.

Not as awesome as Optimus, but pretty darn close. From now on we call Ci11's "black mamba's", as per Jersey Nate.
Good to know.

Good, I was going to disown you should you go scooty. :angry:

Haha. They don't do it for me either. Just a casual ponder at this point.

Tapatalk

I have talked myself out of upgrading from a SF2.0 driver to an R11. However, I sorely need a new 3-wood. I think a SF 2.0 3W might find it's way into my bag today...

I have talked myself out of upgrading from a SF2.0 driver to an R11. However, I sorely need a new 3-wood. I think a SF 2.0 3W might find it's way into my bag today...

Have you hit any other 3 woods?

Have you hit any other 3 woods?

Going to go hit a few different ones today. I have hit the SF2.0 in the past, and it felt good. Do you have any recommendations of 3-woods I should try?

Good, I was going to disown you should you go scooty. :angry:

I'm fairly sure we had the discussion where I got one and while you weren't thrilled there were no cranky emoticons involved.
I should put some pics up of it. I know Scotty isn't well loved but with the Matrix shaft and gripmaster grip it's rather purdy.

Going to go hit a few different ones today. I have hit the SF2.0 in the past, and it felt good. Do you have any recommendations of 3-woods I should try?

Cleveland FL, and Cleveland Mashie, RBZ, Nike VR_S to name a few.

I'm fairly sure we had the discussion where I got one and while you weren't thrilled there were no cranky emoticons involved.
I should put some pics up of it. I know Scotty isn't well loved but with the Matrix shaft and gripmaster grip it's rather purdy.

See, but you got a Crameron because you roll it well not just because its an SC. Thats my peeve with them.

Oh, and....

:bicker:

Just for you buddy! lol

I will put in a plug for the Cleveland FL. I dont think I have ever hit a longer 3W than the FL, its huge. I have always struggled with a 3W, so I went with the FL 17* and absolutely love it.

See, but you got a Crameron because you roll it well not just because its an SC. Thats my peeve with them.

Oh, and....

:bicker:

Just for you buddy! lol

That and I only paid $100 for it brand new which was nice. Then again the adjustments were rather pricey but that's just because I'm crazy.
One of these days I'm going to have to bug Kari again. Anser stlye putter all in black, black gripmaster grip, black matrix shaft, stamped lizards in red all over it. I imagine my wife will want to keep the first kid but I wonder if I could trade the second for it. Kari takes trade in's right? Heh.

Man why is it so hard to find a 5 hybrid that matches my set.

Do you mean a loft that matches? What loft is your 5 iron?

no, I'm trying to get a machspeed 5 hybrid since I really like the club and it would keep distance gaps perfectly

oooh. Gotcha. No luck on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back