THP Albatross Club Is Live

I hold my breath, every day, hoping for the hat to arrive. Can't wait to rock it. I love hats.

Same here, I am looking forward to having another nice golf hat.

I absofreakinlutely cannot wait to get my hat in. I love rocking the THP hats on the course.

I absofreakinlutely cannot wait to get my hat in. I love rocking the THP hats on the course.

As you can imagine, they really look great in person, awesome actually.

Tigger with the early bird!

Just a reminder I only sent out the first 48 hats so far, the rest are scheduled to come in the middle to end of this month.

The Pukka air weave is so nice. It really is a great hat.

Cant wait to get mine!

I absolutely love my hat and have gotten several comments on it from friends.

I can't wait to get my hat. I need to wear that with my THP polo's as standard uniform for work, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Just a reminder I only sent out the first 48 hats so far, the rest are scheduled to come in the middle to end of this month.

And those of us getting them a bit later will have really clean hats when everyone else's are getting dirty...:D

And those of us getting them a bit later will have really clean hats when everyone else's are getting dirty...:D
t
HA! I never thought about that. Truth be told, my THP! hat will be grunged up after one trip to the course. I sweat like Meat Loaf doing a concert on the equator. My hats have character.

And BTW, my hat rocks. Been sporting it every chance I get.

So glad that everybody is enjoying the hat and lots of people are taking advantage of their 20% off in the store.

So glad that everybody is enjoying the hat and lots of people are taking advantage of their 20% off in the store.

Just ordered myself up some tees. Even after shipping and everything, turned out to be only $5 more for 50 tees, as opposed to 15 pack in store. Great deals.

finally made my donation and signed up! took me awhile, but i'm just lazy...
i mean, THP did chose me to participate in the MC2.0, so.....it's the least i could do. lol.

Just ordered myself up some tees. Even after shipping and everything, turned out to be only $5 more for 50 tees, as opposed to 15 pack in store. Great deals.

Glad it worked out for you. The discount is going to come in handy quite a bit coming up.

Glad it worked out for you. The discount is going to come in handy quite a bit coming up.
Do we need to bump the little birdie thread?

Seriously though, this Summer I am picking up some of the grips. Those things are sweet.

That 2012 headcover will be my next purchase. Unless I lose another tournament and have to buy another t-shirt for somebody.

Back