The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO I go into a few pawn shops today. The second one I go into has nothing I am interested in, but the first one had a couple nice old putters. A Ping Pal 2, Titleist Bullseye, Ray Cook, ect. I ask how much for the Ping, which needed just a little TLC, but not too much. $50 bucks, the guys says. Hell no. He says he has an Odyssey, and I ask to see it. Old White Hot #1. Looks decent, some bag chatter. States 50 bucks on it too. I walk out shaking my head.

Shouldn't you get herding Gators or something like that if your still up?
I wonder if Gators is harder or easier then herding
A: Cats
B: Golfers
C: Chipmunks

Shouldn't you get herding Gators or something like that if your still up?
I wonder if Gators is harder or easier then herding
A: Cats
B: Golfers
C: Chipmunks

Way easier than any of the above. Well technically I've never herded chipmunks so I may be incorrect. A gator will go pretty much where you want it 90% of the time.

Epic bash last night until about 7 this morning and the resulting recovery meant I slept until after 1 today so I'm wide awake. It's all good though cause I'm perusing the interwebz for sub30 putter info.

--
tapatalk

Way easier than any of the above. Well technically I've never herded chipmunks so I may be incorrect. A gator will go pretty much where you want it 90% of the time.

Epic bash last night until about 7 this morning and the resulting recovery meant I slept until after 1 today so I'm wide awake. It's all good though cause I'm perusing the interwebz for sub30 putter info.

Chipmunks are evil and like to steal cookies.
All I've got on the sub 30's so far is they've got a polimer insert with a aluminium frame for a softer feel. There's suppose to be 5 models I believe but I only see 4 on the website. They look quite snazzy though.

Chipmunks are evil and like to steal cookies.
All I've got on the sub 30's so far is they've got a polimer insert with a aluminium frame for a softer feel. There's suppose to be 5 models I believe but I only see 4 on the website. They look quite snazzy though.

Devilish creatures!

The 50 is due for release on Apr 1, its a bigger mallet. That 30 model, a plumbers neck face balanced mallet is rather interesting.

--
tapatalk

Rickey Fowler looked like a package of Juicy Fruit today.

Juicy%20fruit.jpg

Sponsorship opportunity!

--
tapatalk

Devilish creatures!

The 50 is due for release on Apr 1, its a bigger mallet. That 30 model, a plumbers neck face balanced mallet is rather interesting.

To be fair, my mate was an idiot. He knew chipmunks lived in the tree and left his window open while he went to class for 6 hours with a box of cookies on his desk. What did he expect to happen? At least they didn't pee on anything. I think.

Jeff: Hahahahah
I'm all for Fowler's or anyone else's bright clothing but that's just something else.

I figured Juicy Fruit was a safer comparison, than a Smurf with a banana shoved up his arse.

Yet equally true. The first is much more family friendly though so we'll go with that.

hehe the juicy fruit thing had me drawing comparisons...both start out decent but just don't seem last.

I liked the outfit!! Saw a preview of his summer outfits And they are a lot more calm per say

Rickey Fowler looked like a package of Juicy Fruit today.

Juicy fruit.jpg

I'm surprised Flix didn't tell everyone he was sponsoring Rickie yesterday.

Go Sverige!

jenter__sverige__vm_253020x.jpg

Ahhhh....I love Sweden.

I don't know what "zlatan" is, but i wouldn't mind finding out.

I don't know what "zlatan" is, but i wouldn't mind finding out.

Unfortunately, this is a Zlatan....

Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-sweden-2012-pictures.jpg

dammit! Well, I'd like to find out what is below the "zlatan" then, LOL

dammit! Well, I'd like to find out what is below the "zlatan" then, LOL

Most likely that girl is below zlatan

Tapatalk

Most likely that girl is below zlatan

Tapatalk

I'm not greedy, I could share her.

I want to visit Sweden. I've been to Finland and Denmark but not Sweden. I also bet flix knows tons of hotties.

I want to visit Sweden. I've been to Finland and Denmark but not Sweden. I also bet flix knows tons of hotties.

I've been to Sweden, true story. You don't get much chance to check out hotties when you're 200 miles north of the Arctic circle though. Not really golf country either.

I figured Juicy Fruit was a safer comparison, than a Smurf with a banana shoved up his arse.

Based on the combination that would be a smurf jammed up a bananas arse

Foltz > Kuselias

Even i didnt know Sweden sponsored Fowler ;)

You know i do! :)

And yes. I love being a Swede (very important capital S there gents ;)) and we do have plenty of beautiful women!

I would post a really funny picture but it isnt really pc and maybe inappropriate for THP, so i will share you this one instead:

1292499916780.jpg

Even though the football player Zlatan brings out a.. slutty side in women here i must say i hate him. He is one of our worst football players with a huuuuge ego and always messes up our chanses in the World Cup and such. For some reason people think he is good, and maybe he is as an individual. But as a team player.. big no no. He's a horrible primda donna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back