The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like the woodshed? Hehe

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Yep that is exactly what I am saying good buddy and I know ole gray is as guilty as anyone. I even irritate myself :bulgy-eyes:

Exactly and I know this will step on a few toes however these redundant threads should just be locked down IMO. The best way I can describe it is a flea up your britches where you can't scratch or knock the little pest off. I don't know. Maybe I am the only one this seems to annoy and just pay me no attention. Just airing my thoughts which are not there to discredit the threads so much as to speak my piece.

Thanks for explaining. I get where you are coming from and respect the perception.

Team Hackers tapping!

Exactly and I know this will step on a few toes however these redundant threads should just be locked down IMO. The best way I can describe it is a flea up your britches where you can't scratch or knock the little pest off. I don't know. Maybe I am the only one this seems to annoy and just pay me no attention. Just airing my thoughts which are not there to discredit the threads so much as to speak my piece.

Good Morning THP!

Good Morning THP!

Bawahahahahahaha this is one:rofl: and good night John Boy then good morning John Boy then good night John Boy. Whew I guess I am just a old cranky man who dislikes repetitive statements. Say whats on your mind and then move on!

Bawahahahahahaha this is one:rofl: and good night John Boy then good morning John Boy then good night John Boy. Whew I guess I am just a old cranky man who dislikes repetitive statements. Say whats on your mind and then move on!

Head to the gym OG, work your rant out on some unsuspecting dumbbells

I even irritate myself

lol no what's KB going to do if you've got that taken care of?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Head to the gym OG, work your rant punt on some unsuspecting dumbbells

I'm about to head to the golf course and whack the hell out of that little white ball and forget about it. Once I make my rant it's a done deal. I really don't mean to offend anyone who love to go this route. Just speaking my peace. If it helps THP grow in total post count for the good, I certainly don't want to be negative towards the overall health of the site.

I'm about to head to the golf course and whack the hell out of that little white ball and forget about it. Once I make my rant it's a done deal. I really don't mean to offend anyone who love to go this route. Just speaking my peace. If it helps THP grow in total post count for the good, I certainly don't want to be negative towards the overall health of the site.

OG,
Next time you see this blatantly, can you send me a PM? Thank you.

OG,
Next time you see this blatantly, can you send me a PM? Thank you.

Just saying I don't see the need in redundant type posting etc. IMO it would fill up your servers rather quickly and slow down the system.

I hate it when someone types "Thanx"...I mean seriously, it was too much effort to make one additional keystroke.

There is a guy at work who does it all the time, and all I can think is that people who are in their 50-60s and in fairly senior roles should not be abbreviating ks with x.

I hate it when someone types "Thanx"...I mean seriously, it was too much effort to make one additional keystroke.

There is a guy at work who does it all the time, and all I can think is that people who are in their 50-60s and in fairly senior roles should not be abbreviating ks with x.

Same. I understand in a text or twitter and people say tnx but come on! 1 letter?

Just got on the elevator with my coffee and the same two idiots that we're on when I went down are still on. As I walked in one was spitting on the buttons. I had to press the button with my foot.
As the door starts to close security stops the elevator and wrestles these two to the ground. I just wanted a cup of coffee.....only in Vegas

the in laws are in town. that is all

Have fun!

Grab a quick flight up here and hide out. We can golf.

its brutal. argumentative, I am always wrong, they like Duke, argumentative, I have to throw extra cash o the table to make sure the tip is enough, argumentative, know it all, it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on

its brutal. argumentative, I am always wrong, they like Duke, argumentative, I have to throw extra cash o the table to make sure the tip is enough, argumentative, know it all, it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Ouch. I got lucky on the inlaw card I guess, I can see how that'll drive you insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks man, sorry. I got lucky with my outlaws but it seems you got the short end of the stick.

man, I am pretty jealous of you guys.

I have no inlaws, Tracy's mom passed when she was young and she doesn't talk to her father.

Ouch dude! Sorry to hear that.

I don't mind my in-laws. They come to town and I get to go to the golf course. Not a bad gig.

Ouch dude! Sorry to hear that.

yeah bro, you know all the stories. I make it sound worse than it really is

Just saying I don't see the need in redundant type posting etc. IMO it would fill up your servers rather quickly and slow down the system.
I think the bigger problem is quoting photos and videos. Especially when it's the very next post and when there is like 5 or 6 photos in the post. If we're going to talk about slowing down the system, text isn't doing it.

ugh...if your not gonna listen to me talk then dont ask me a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back