The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost rubbed one out for u when Westwood came on.

Thanks dude :beat-up:

It's a cool show except that I can't stand that Martin Hall dude. I hate his outfits and the way he talks. Drives me effing nuts. Mostly b/c he beat out Jeff Ritter for that gig.

I have no issues with Martin.

Did you see Paul Popeye Casey hitting fattie shots on the range?

I have no issues with Martin.

Did you see Paul Popeye Casey hitting fattie shots on the range?

LOL, yup! He was showing Marc Awesome that he does it too on the occasion. No dude, Martin Hall is a nob.

rubbing wood is always funny. So is poop. My favorite poop is no wiper. And then you get the never ending wiper that requires a whole roll of TP. Wtc!

Dude leave Martin alone.

Hey Kmac, there's a new soccer thread for ya!

rubbing wood is always funny. So is poop. My favorite poop is no wiper. And then you get the never ending wiper that requires a whole roll of TP. Wtc!

Dude leave Martin alone.

Need more fiber i reckon. No :poop: I worked with a guy once that was not shy about sharing his poop texture with anyone on a daily basis. Wtcmf I don't care if you :poop: through a screen door!

2 weeks ago I got a bad cold for about a week, it went away (or so I thought) and I just had a casual sore throat for the next few days, now it's back today full bore and I am just losing it.

Ick dent, that one is making it's rounds for certain. Sorry we exported it to Canada though.

When Opossums play do they only play opossum?

THPing from the sky never gets old. However SWA's WiFi is like using old fashioned dial up.

THPing from the sky never gets old. However SWA's WiFi is like using old fashioned dial up.

Where are you headed, if one can tell such things?

Yes it is, but is it only still $5? Like the Delta GoGo, I bet it gets much better when they raise the price and fewer people logon. Either way, it beats the alternative.

Where are you headed, if one can tell such things?

Taking my wife on a much needed vacation.

Yes it is, but is it only still $5? Like the Delta GoGo, I bet it gets much better when they raise the price and fewer people logon. Either way, it beats the alternative.

Yeah for the rest of this month I think its $5.

I just saw a picture of Sara Jessica Parker and ooff. Does she really think she can pull this off?:

images

Everyone here agrees with this, that is one hard working lady. Take good care of her JB.

Need more fiber i reckon. No :poop: I worked with a guy once that was not shy about sharing his poop texture with anyone on a daily basis. Wtcmf I don't care if you :poop: through a screen door!

This made me lol and disgusted me at the same time this morning. You just ain't right buddy.

Some very attractive chick wants me to go have a drink with her today after work. She has a boyfriend. I don't care.

Don't do it! Or I hope you didn't do it. Not a good idea at all

I just saw a picture of Sara Jessica Parker and ooff. Does she really think she can pull this off?:

images

That's tackier than the inside of a lousy pizza joint.

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

Enjoy the vacation :)

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

images

She needs to go away already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back